Show your Wrist Watch

fiend

Caught the Bug
Glad to hear it’s lasted a few years. That’s my heart ache with these things. I’ve done the fit bits, Nike watch and a couple Timex Ironmans. I could never get more than a couple months out of them before they acted up or flat out broke. The Timex’s are tough but lack on just about every feature.

My Fenix 3 lasted 3-4 years before the battery died (wouldn’t charge). Garmin has a repair program where you pay I think $180 or so and send the watch in. I did that and they sent me a “refurbished” watch that looks brand new. Also, I removed the metal band (a $100 option) and just sent in the watch body. The replacement included a brand new band. So I would say their customer service is good.

Brute

Hooked
Hublot.jpg

This was a wedding anniversary gift from my wife...a Hublot (I also got her a Hublot for her as well). We were in the Maldives for our anniversary, and the wealthiest man in France, Bernard Arnault, Ceo and Chairman of LVMH, which owned the Cheval Blanc resort that we stayed in (named after the famous right bank Bordeaux Chateau Cheval Blanc, which they also own), also owns Hublot. They commissioned Hublot to make a limited production of 35 watch's commemorating the opening of the resort...this is #16.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Here's my Nixon Mission, helps out a lot with my outdoor hobbies.

Attachments

• 20180603_224633.jpg
    20180603_224633.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 125

Sahara_Maverick

Casio ProTrek Solar.
Never have to change batteries and have the other sensors to help with weather. I like the barometer the most since it helps with predicting incoming rain.

Edit: for some reason the Android app is not allowing to attach a photo file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom