Show Off Your Guns!

MADDOG JL

Caught the Bug
I'm sure many members here own and operate firearms.

I thought it would be nice to share pictures of our mutual hobby.

Here is my Springfield Armory Trophy Match in .45ACP. It's a great piece and an accurate shooter providing I do my job!

SA Trophy 01 c.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Nice piece. Here's the thread already here.

MADDOG JL

Caught the Bug
Nice piece. Here's the thread already here.

Thanks! I guess I didn't dig deep enough into the threads in this section. Thanks for the thread merge.

My Ruger SR556:

26.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks! I guess I didn't dig deep enough into the threads in this section. Thanks for the thread merge.

My Ruger SR556:

View attachment 380382

When you're searching for a subject try using Google instead - just add Wayalife after the subject you're searching for & you'll usually get better results that the search function on the forum. Nothing against that function here, just that Google is more robust, as you can imagine.

Took a class and a guy had a similar setup.. damn thing was accurate.
That’s a big reason I went to this setup. Plus I’ve always carried a full size WML and the appendix rig I use is cut to accommodate a full length G34 so I figured might as well get a little more out of it. It’s a work horse for sure.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That’s a big reason I went to this setup. Plus I’ve always carried a full size WML and the appendix rig I use is cut to accommodate a full length G34 so I figured might as well get a little more out of it. It’s a work horse for sure.
Thats impressive you can appendix a rig that size. A 19 is as far as I’d go.

Top Bottom