SHIPPING SILLINESS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, this should fall under shipping stupidness more than anything.

I should note that I place an Amazon order last week and it was supposed to arrive by Friday. I checked my UPS tracking number and it made it all the way to Chicago. Now I’m be told that it’s gonna “take longer than expected”. I wonder why? 🙄

Will California eventually fall into the ocean?​

No, California is not going to fall into the ocean. California is firmly planted on the top of the earth’s crust in a location where it spans two tectonic plates.

-- Well damn!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - after waiting 2 weeks to get rear coil spacers, something that should have taken a couple of days being that they're Amazon Prime, this is what finally showed up...

IMG_8438.JPG

Tag even says they're rear only coil spacers...
IMG_8439.JPG

But somehow, I don't think this piece of plastic is gonna do much of anything suspension related. Looks more like a trim piece on a front bumper or something. :rolleyes:

IMG_8440.JPG

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - after waiting 2 weeks to get rear coil spacers, something that should have taken a couple of days being that they're Amazon Prime, this is what finally showed up...

View attachment 371234

View attachment 371235

But somehow, I don't think this piece of plastic is gonna do much of anything suspension related. Looks more like a trim piece on a front bumper or something. :rolleyes:

View attachment 371236
Install it. Blame the company for poor design. Lol

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 371234

View attachment 371235

View attachment 371236
Holy shit. Let's Go Brandon.

Lperdue

View attachment 371234

View attachment 371235

View attachment 371236
Coil spacers, is this a sneak peak of something going on the 2 door? 🤫

JimLee

Hooked

View attachment 371234

View attachment 371235

View attachment 371236
"Some trimming required" 🤣

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - so much for honest reviews on Amazon. I just tried leaving one for the "coil spacers" that I ordered and got the following response letting me know why mine wouldn't be allowed. Apparently, leaving feedback on a seller who listed a product as Prime, stated that I would get it in 2 days but ultimately got it in 2 weeks isn't allowed. I mean, what buy wouldn't want to know about that? 🤪

Untitled-1.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - so much for honest reviews on Amazon. I just tried leaving one for the "coil spacers" that I ordered and got the following response letting me know why mine wouldn't be allowed. Apparently, leaving feedback on a seller who listed a product as Prime, stated that I would get it in 2 days but ultimately got it in 2 weeks isn't allowed. I mean, what buy wouldn't want to know about that? 🤪

View attachment 371330
Wtf?

Lperdue

Well If anything falls under this definitely does I'm literally fucking speechless. They got here a record time of 1 day 🤬 I got all 5 wheels but they all seem to missing something :unsure: wtf thought this was ok :ROFLMAO:.
1643921943883.png
04AE7A33-3A7C-4F2D-93D3-A79E25FEC233.jpeg

Top Bottom