SHIPPING SILLINESS

CedarRaider

Nope I think every ups guy crapped on it from Cali to Michigan. Good news amazon refunded my card and the company that makes the equipment is sending the replacement parts free of charge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
View attachment 251692 View attachment 251693

Here is some silliness. Only missing 5-6 parts.

Wow what fucking bullshit. That is pretty much how my first soft top arrived, and it was used on top of that lol. They replaced it free of charge of course.

What are these parts?

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
i don't have any pictures but i mailed back a yoke to JE Reel yesterday. i live no more than 50 miles from them (LA to Pomona CA). my package was picked up yesterday at about 11am. thought i would check on it today cause it had to have been delivered already with it being so close, right? WRONG................. my package is now in Oakland CA. and has to now go about 400 miles to its destination.

CedarRaider

Wow what fucking bullshit. That is pretty much how my first soft top arrived, and it was used on top of that lol. They replaced it free of charge of course.

What are these parts?

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

It's a power/squat rack for my home gym. It wasn't jeep related but it was just too good I had to post it.

maxcustody

I have had a lot of issues lately for some reason. I ordered some scepter gas cans and UPS could not find my house for 3 days. My regular driver was out and the new guy didn't have a fucking clue. I have a shit ton of stuff delivered and never a problem. After the second day, they even sent a manager and could not find my house...........WTF. On the 3rd day a kid that knew where I lived went off his regular route just to get the stuff to me..............

bear996

It's a power/squat rack for my home gym. It wasn't jeep related but it was just too good I had to post it.

I was just about to mention my power rack issue from York Barbell. It came in similar shape from UPS but luckily all of my parts were there. It was dinged up though and one of the posts was dented so bad the safety pins wouldn't slide in straight. I just ended up with a refund and had Texas Strength Systems fab me up a custom rack for the garage.

Now my biggest issue is with FedEx. They can't deliver to my house, it always goes to 2109 instead of 2209 on my street. At least they've helped me build a relationship with a neighbor I guess. USPS, UPS and Amazon delivery services are all pretty good around here.

Chris1015

20170314_143409.jpg
Probably hard to tell but had sliders in the large box, highly likely UPS put a fantastic dent in the side of the pax side slider and I didn't realize until after I powdered. [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like we got a new guy at the local Post Office:

This bag....

DSC08481.jpg

.....contained this piece of junk mail with a tiny rip in the corner:

DSC08482.jpg

Welcome to the new normal.

jdofmemi

Welcome to the generation of the easily offended.

It seems no problem is too small for someone to be offended by these days.

One more thing, I'm sick and tired of so many people going around saying "I'm sorry" all the damn time, usually for nothing at all.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Welcome to the generation of the easily offended.

It seems no problem is too small for someone to be offended by these days.

One more thing, I'm sick and tired of so many people going around saying "I'm sorry" all the damn time, usually for nothing at all.

Don’t be sorry, just change

red84cj7

Stumbled on this thread last week and got such a kick out of it. Then I remembered I had a replacement Rancho RS9000 adjustment knob coming in and couldn't wait to see how it was packaged. It didn't disappoint! Came exactly as you see it. 20200627_135016.jpg 20200627_135036.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom