Saturday, 8/15/2015 2NX17 to Dishpan

You could always do 2NX17 with us that trail is fun. If you feel like heading to Dishpan with us awesome! if not you could always make the right turn at the end of the first trail and head down the mountain from there but at least you got to meet the guys get the Jeep dirty and hang out for a half day. Up to you but hope you can make it.

Hmm maybe I should rain check till I get my lift on! I don't mind dragging but I don't want to hold everyone up and need a spotter the whole time.

Thanks for the advice Slavens. My lift should be on hopefully by the end of the month so I got to plan a run with you guys.

I was watching a few videos of dishpan and it looked like the toughest obstacles had by passes, is this true? If it is you can probably bypass the obstacles that require more clearance.

There's not really a bypass however the trail has gotten wider in a few areas making it a bit easier

The top of the waterfall has a Bypass(if you want to call it that )
But it is intimidating to say the least. If you have sliders you will be fine:) and if you choose the far left next to the tree, watch that rock it shears off valve stems 😁

Up it since we will be running from Silverwood lake first.

We Ran it UP a few weeks ago - the trail is in good shape. The second Hard obstacle (don't know what it is called) the longer hill climb with the easier route to the left by the tree might be a issue with approach angle (bumper clearance) for the Stock Jeeps on the one shelf before the tree. I will see if I have any Pics.

Would love to join you guys but I am a little short on Fun Coupons right now - (hopefully that will change)

Don't have any picks of the 1st Obstacle but Stock should be able to make it around to the left (looks worse then it is)

2nd is just a easy notch
2015-07-03 11.19.13.jpg

3rd is a longer climb
2015-07-03 11.27.16.jpg

Trying to show the ledge by the tree
2015-07-03 11.35.32.jpg

I'm in for this run 💪 look forward to meeting some new wheelers.
Me and Slavens ran dishpan twice this summer and there wasn't anything I would consider a bypass at the "waterfall" Seems like it would be pretty tough stock. Not impossible but chance of damage on any of the three lines. Left line around the tree might be do-able

So far looks like I'm going to make it! Pretty excited for this run, I will see you guys in the AM.

See you guys in the morning. I have 2 friends that confirmed their attendance as well. NICE!!!

Do you have room for one more? Not positive I can make it, but wanted to see if it was an option. I have only been out a couple of times.

Bad News

I'm out. The new engine is overheating and I don't know why. It over heated en route to Off Road Evolution. They added a little coolant and it seemed to do the trick. Until about 10 miles down the road. Then it hit the wall and I had to pull over on the freeway and let it cool down.

I think it may be the heat sensor that they had to put in to the new engine. In any case, I will have to make it another day with you all. I hope everyone has a good ride and I hope to see you all soon.

Top Bottom