Saturday, 8/15/2015 2NX17 to Dishpan

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Let's get a fun run going this Saturday and help me pop MAZ's cherry to Big Bear !!!

Thinking 8am (early I know but beats the heat and trail traffic)

Meet here -------- > McDonalds Parking Lot for last min grub and bathrooms Highway I-15 / Exit 131 - SR 138 - Palmdale Silverwood Lake

Roll Out Time -----> 8:30am gassed and ready

No minimum requirements as I am sure we can get almost anyone through there just can't be scared of some rash and Dishpan is a little more difficult.

Would love to get a good group going so hit us up and join the fun.

Lol. I am all in. Thanks Slavens. Got some friends that might be joining with their jeeps too. It is going to be a nice day ;)

OK. Put me in, Coach. I have to do a shakedown of the new engine and this will be as good a time as any for a trail run. See you in the a.m.

I wish I could come, it's one of my favorite trails. I will be at a wedding Saturday. Any chance you wanna go Sunday?

Dishpan isn't super long, we did Dishpan and Holcomb in a day a couple weeks ago.

Also I wouldn't take a stock jeep without somewhat of a lift. There are a couple spots it's needed.

I wish I can do Sunday too. Lol
I have a commitment otherwise I would do Saturday and Sunday. Lol

I am always open for runs. Just let me know next time and I will join you.

Put me down as a maybe please. This would be my first time on the rocks, I've only done fire roads. Is this easy enough for a beginner?

Put me down as a maybe please. This would be my first time on the rocks, I've only done fire roads. Is this easy enough for a beginner?

You should be good. It is a nice trail. I started on 2n17x as a beginner with my old TJ. I love that trail.

Ya man 2NX17 will be the warm up and Dishpan gets a little more difficult but with good spotting shouldn't be to hard to get you through

Nice!!! Looks like we are having lots of Jeepers joining. Looking forward to meet everyone. It is going to be a nice day !!!

Could you put me down as a maybe? Stock JKUR with skid plates and rocker guards.

Thanks!

Stock on 2N17X sure, Stock on Dishpan can be done but I'm not going to lie you may be dragged across a few obstacles so it's totally up to you but i'll help make sure you get through safely but it's a tough one on a stock 4dr.

Stock on 2N17X sure, Stock on Dishpan can be done but I'm not going to lie you may be dragged across a few obstacles so it's totally up to you but i'll help make sure you get through safely but it's a tough one on a stock 4dr.

Hmm maybe I should rain check till I get my lift on! I don't mind dragging but I don't want to hold everyone up and need a spotter the whole time.

Thanks for the advice Slavens. My lift should be on hopefully by the end of the month so I got to plan a run with you guys.

You'll like 2n17x, my brother did it in a stock Rubi. Just listen to your spotters and enjoy. Dishpan however is gonna have some dragging involved

Hmm maybe I should rain check till I get my lift on! I don't mind dragging but I don't want to hold everyone up and need a spotter the whole time.

Thanks for the advice Slavens. My lift should be on hopefully by the end of the month so I got to plan a run with you guys.

You could always do 2NX17 with us that trail is fun. If you feel like heading to Dishpan with us awesome! if not you could always make the right turn at the end of the first trail and head down the mountain from there but at least you got to meet the guys get the Jeep dirty and hang out for a half day. Up to you but hope you can make it.

Top Bottom