Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Cool, let me know!

I should probably get guards so I don't smash them again.

I have them. But I cut the plugs off them when I put on my EVO skins. I assume you can wire in the plugs from your existing lights.

If you want them, they are yours. I think they'll fit into a flat rate box.

What will u trade it for?

I have a stock jk radio?

I'm in SD

Also interested in what you trade for

Not really interested in a radio unless it's not the base model radio. What else do you guys have? :D

At this point, most interested in a drivers side tail light. Back seat hard floor mats (rugged ridge or something similar, not carpet), same type of mat for the rear storage, upgraded hood latches, JKS discos.

Also looking for an SSD hard drive.

I know, random stuff. That's what's fun about a trade! :beer:

Not really interested in a radio unless it's not the base model radio. What else do you guys have? :D

At this point, most interested in a drivers side tail light. Back seat hard floor mats (rugged ridge or something similar, not carpet), same type of mat for the rear storage, upgraded hood latches, JKS discos.

Also looking for an SSD hard drive.

I know, random stuff. That's what's fun about a trade! :beer:

I have a, 1938 to 1940 jack? Lol

Northridge 4x4 is having a 10% off sale until 6 pm PST tomorrow for those of you who are interested. Certain brands are excluded and discount code is "shark tank" when you check out. Thought I was gonna go to the next step with the Evo bolt on coilovers, but as luck would have it, Evo products are excluded:grayno:. But I did get some Trucklites:D. Have a great day everyone!

Northridge 4x4 is having a 10% off sale until 6 pm PST tomorrow for those of you who are interested. Certain brands are excluded and discount code is "shark tank" when you check out. Thought I was gonna go to the next step with the Evo bolt on coilovers, but as luck would have it, Evo products are excluded:grayno:. But I did get some Trucklites:D. Have a great day everyone!

Yeah great deal! Now if only I had a job!

Well, good thing that California is raising minimum wage, so when you do find something you can buy more Jeep parts!;)

Good but I'm in an internship type thing! But I'm getting tired of coming 8hours a day doing work and not getting paid. So soon Ima start heading out to competitive company's lol

Top Bottom