Rubicon Sway Bar Motors

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I think we might need some kitties in this thread.....

I'm just waiting for JAGS to get back and be like "WTF happened here....."

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465246602.039671.jpg

I still got this one for some reason. No body wants it. It's really nice too, loves to cuddle.

Ddays

Hooked
Are you being sarcastic?

I was being sarcastic towards Mudmobeeler being sarcastic, not meaning to be sarcastic towards WJCO being sarcastic, but yes, that was
sarcasm aimed at brando who was...holy hell, hold on, I think I just hurt something trying to be too sarcastic here....

Ddays

Hooked
Hey so back to selling this. What do I need to make it work on a sport

Are you being sarcastic too?:thinking:

In case you're not ;), you need a Rubi sway bar, wiring harness, switches etc. Pretty complicated. The Rubi sway bars are split and this
actuates the disconnect mechanism so you don't have to manually disconnect the sway bar like you have to in our Sports.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Um idk if I should be now don't wanna sound dumb. But yes. Can you I know I'll need to find the sway bar now or no?

I edited my post after I wrote that.

Here's what the Rubicon sway bars look like. You can see the actuator JAGS is selling attached here. You'd need to get this assembly & either wire it up or get an EVO no limits disconnect device to get it to work. But then you wouldn't need the disco motor hes selling.

rubi.jpg

And, nah, I didn't think you sounded dumb at all.

Last edited:

Rb1boxer_3

I edited my post after I wrote that.

Here's what the Rubicon sway bars look like. You can see the actuator JAGS is selling attached here. You'd need to get this assembly & either wire it up or get an EVO no limits disconnect device to get it to work. But then you wouldn't need the disco motor hes selling.

View attachment 207029

And, nah, I didn't think you sounded dumb at all.

Ooh OK nvm now I see just the motor still need all the rest. I thought it was the whole thing but the sway bar. Got it thanks .

JAGS

Hooked
This is why folks don't post on this forum...

What do you mean?

People never post on this forum! Of course not.

LOL! You've had two posts in three years! YOU don't post on this forum. And if you were around here more regularly, you'd know that my post was sarcastic and I was just giving JAGS shit.

Wow, unbelievable.

My thread is where all the badasses go. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23] Cuz I wrench hard bro. #webwrencher

Funny how people who "don't know" try to say why "this forum has bad rep" yet a few hundred or thousands actually LOLd at WJCO quote on my thread.

JAGS

Hooked
Now that you said it. I checked it out here in Texas there's only 2 one for 300 another for 350 but on that one it's manual so you have to get out and under to turn the knob. Thanks.

That's with the EVO no limits which is what I have now.

In some cases the electrical motor goes out and a replacement is all that is needed to make the lazy button work. What I'm selling is for those with a bad motor. [emoji106]

Top Bottom