Rubicon Sway Bar Motors

JAGS

Hooked
My loss is someone's opportunity. I was hoping my issue was motor related, but ended up being electrical (harness/switch). As a result, I now have two, possibly three working sway bar motors up for sale. One motor is pending sale to Piginajeep. The others are available and may consider shipping as part of sale price. Price starting at $65 minimum, based on shipping location/needs.

Latest Update: I have two left for sale. Per above, $65 includes shipping to most locations.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
My loss is someone's opportunity. I was hoping my issue was motor related, but ended up being electrical (harness/switch). As a result, I now have two, possibly three working sway bar motors up for sale. One motor is pending sale to Piginajeep. The others are available and may consider shipping as part of sale price. Price starting at $65 minimum, based on shipping location/needs.

Welcome to WAL! Glad you could join us to sell your shit. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Is the remaining motor functional? If I buy it will you clean it and provide a warranty?

Should be as issue wasn't motor. I don't think I could get it "JeepFan" clean. Lol. If mine doesn't work I'll swap with a shiny one.

Top Bottom