Rear Fender Flare, specifically passenger.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
So this happened this weekend, but I do not know where it came off on the trail. The rigs behind me near saw it either. :rolleyes2:

Looking for a replacement to cut up and put on.
20140524_155837.jpg

What trail??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Little known trail in the Reno area called Buster.

I have an uncut rear passenger but you will have to paint it its silver.

Thanks, I think I'm set.

genright.com has some in the closeout section

Good call :thumb:, totally forgot to check them. I will keep this in mind if mine is unusable. I'm going to pick it up from him on Thursday.

Missed this thread. Glad you found it. Think I have the clips you'll need if you don't have them.

Ok cool thanks. Next time you run it let me no ill come up

sure. There are a lot of trails out here, you could make a 3-4 trip out of them :) Some buddies are discovering new trails every week, it's pretty cool.

Missed this thread. Glad you found it. Think I have the clips you'll need if you don't have them.

oh sweet! I was planning on going to Jeep to order some. I think I broke 5 or so. How many do you have?

oh sweet! I was planning on going to Jeep to order some. I think I broke 5 or so. How many do you have?

Don't go to jeep. They are like $3-5 each there. I bought a bag of them for $15. Let me look at home but I'm sure I have that many. Of course you have to drive to Reno to get them and I know how hard that is for you. ;)

Don't go to jeep. They are like $3-5 each there. I bought a bag of them for $15. Let me look at home but I'm sure I have that many. Of course you have to drive to Reno to get them and I know how hard that is for you. ;)

LOL, I Mtn Bike out of Galena/Thomas Creek every week. I've been going right by your house for the past 3 weeks. ;)

Let me know. Where did you buy them for $15?

Last edited:
I have an uncut rear passenger but you will have to paint it its silver.

You wouldn't happen to have a rear driver in silver would you that you would like to part with? Mine met rock. If so and you want to sell I'd like it. ThanksImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401728260.868707.jpg

LOL, I Mtn Bike out of Galena/Thomas Creek every week. I've been going right by your house for the past 3 weeks. ;)

And you never bothered to stop and say hi. :grayno:

I'll look today at lunch. Amazon has them.

Found the clips. How many do you need?

sure. There are a lot of trails out here, you could make a 3-4 trip out of them :) Some buddies are discovering new trails every week, it's pretty cool.

Ok well let me no and ill come up for sure. I ran a pretty good one in gardnerville called secret canyon about 2 weeks ago

Top Bottom