Rear Fender Flare, specifically passenger.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
So this happened this weekend, but I do not know where it came off on the trail. The rigs behind me near saw it either. :rolleyes2:

Looking for a replacement to cut up and put on.
20140524_155837.jpg

LoPo

Caught the Bug
What trail??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Little known trail in the Reno area called Buster.

I have an uncut rear passenger but you will have to paint it its silver.

Thanks, I think I'm set.

genright.com has some in the closeout section

Good call :thumb:, totally forgot to check them. I will keep this in mind if mine is unusable. I'm going to pick it up from him on Thursday.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Missed this thread. Glad you found it. Think I have the clips you'll need if you don't have them.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Ok cool thanks. Next time you run it let me no ill come up

sure. There are a lot of trails out here, you could make a 3-4 trip out of them :) Some buddies are discovering new trails every week, it's pretty cool.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Missed this thread. Glad you found it. Think I have the clips you'll need if you don't have them.

oh sweet! I was planning on going to Jeep to order some. I think I broke 5 or so. How many do you have?

MTG

Caught the Bug
oh sweet! I was planning on going to Jeep to order some. I think I broke 5 or so. How many do you have?

Don't go to jeep. They are like $3-5 each there. I bought a bag of them for $15. Let me look at home but I'm sure I have that many. Of course you have to drive to Reno to get them and I know how hard that is for you. ;)

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Don't go to jeep. They are like $3-5 each there. I bought a bag of them for $15. Let me look at home but I'm sure I have that many. Of course you have to drive to Reno to get them and I know how hard that is for you. ;)

LOL, I Mtn Bike out of Galena/Thomas Creek every week. I've been going right by your house for the past 3 weeks. ;)

Let me know. Where did you buy them for $15?

Last edited:

ttfhell

I have an uncut rear passenger but you will have to paint it its silver.

You wouldn't happen to have a rear driver in silver would you that you would like to part with? Mine met rock. If so and you want to sell I'd like it. Thanks ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401728260.868707.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL, I Mtn Bike out of Galena/Thomas Creek every week. I've been going right by your house for the past 3 weeks. ;)

And you never bothered to stop and say hi. :grayno:

I'll look today at lunch. Amazon has them.

MTG

Caught the Bug

Found the clips. How many do you need?

sure. There are a lot of trails out here, you could make a 3-4 trip out of them :) Some buddies are discovering new trails every week, it's pretty cool.

Ok well let me no and ill come up for sure. I ran a pretty good one in gardnerville called secret canyon about 2 weeks ago

Top Bottom