Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

nbruno

Lol. What's wrong with the Grapplers..? I think they look good. How well they perform on/ off road, I don't know..?!

They're fine when its dry or rocky and good on the road, if you drive over dirt that someone spit on (mud) they're terrible.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Wow....we need to go wheeling again because i am totally drawing a blank. I do remember talking to you though because i had a conversation with someone who had the aev 2.5. I know because I have the same set up.

Sent from my phone?

nbruno

I'm the other guy from Md whose son goes to BL. And I don't have aev, I have a red rubi with an RK lift and yes terra's

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

USMCJK

Wow....we need to go wheeling again because i am totally drawing a blank. I do remember talking to you though because i had a conversation with someone who had the aev 2.5. I know because I have the same set up.

Sent from my phone?

Lol. Yes, we spoke. Here's a little reminder:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384391702.321995.jpg

I'm the one in the back.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384391768.605336.jpg

Anything..??? Lol

USMCJK

They're fine when its dry or rocky and good on the road, if you drive over dirt that someone spit on (mud) they're terrible.

That's too funny. Good to know. I was thinking about maybe getting into a set. But thanks to you, not anymore.

nbruno

Of course I remember you, you had your dad with you. We were supposed to caravan back together but you pulled over just before 81 I passed you and never saw you again.

By the way, are you running the ace sliders? Bolt or weld on?

bl17z90

Of course I remember you, you had your dad with you. We were supposed to caravan back together but you pulled over just before 81 I passed you and never saw you again.

You were hauling ass lol And Nate I remember who you are, I am drawing a blank about others.

Oh and Ed? I do recall seeing your rig now.

Sent from my phone?

Last edited:

nbruno

That's too funny. Good to know. I was thinking about maybe getting into a set. But thanks to you, not anymore.

They're not all that bad really, I haven't been able to not go somewhere muddy that someone else was able to get through with more aggressive tires.

bl17z90

Neither. Evo weld on custom angle.

I need to regear so my Jeep doesnt constantly drop back into 3rd on the highway so i can actually caravan with everyone.

Sent from my phone?

bl17z90

Sport with 3.73's

I am thinking 5.13's but 4.88's seem more realistic. Just need to find a place to have it done and a good gear set

Sent from my phone?

nbruno

5.13's seem a little low for a dd. I checked Adams for regear they want $2500. I was floored, couldn't believe they wanted that much when Evo was doing it on special for $999. I think when I'm ready to regear I'm going to do it myself. I just need to get a shop press.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
5.13's seem a little low for a dd. I checked Adams for regear they want $2500. I was floored, couldn't believe they wanted that much when Evo was doing it on special for $999. I think when I'm ready to regear I'm going to do it myself. I just need to get a shop press.

I'm doing 5.13 but that's because I have the 3.8 motor.

Zach if you don't plan on doing 37's do the 4.88

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

I'm doing 5.13 but that's because I have the 3.8 motor.

Zach if you don't plan on doing 37's do the 4.88

Sent from my iPhone

I do want 37's eventually is my problem but I'm pretty sure i will be on 35's for another set aftrt these die so it's going to be awile. It won't be till after the Jeep is paid off i have a pro rock 44 and have another vehicle.

Sent from my phone?

bl17z90

Steve I would have to give you my best wishes on doing gears yourself, the amount of measuring that goes into it is insain

Sent from my phone?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Steve I would have to give you my best wishes on doing gears yourself, the amount of measuring that goes into it is insain

Sent from my phone?

Lol your insane of you think I'm doing my own gears! I don't even want to mess with my control arms by myself lol

Sent from my iPhone

nbruno

Sent from my phone?

Its Nate, I've helped on a couple of regears my only concern is time.

bl17z90

Lol your insane of you think I'm doing my own gears! I don't even want to mess with my control arms by myself lol

Sent from my iPhone

Oh wait that was nate that said that lol. You both have red avatars lol

Sent from my phone?

nbruno

No offense taken. I appreciate your best wishes on the regear even though I'm pretty confident in my abilities a little extra good will and good luck is always welcomed.

Top Bottom