RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

OK so i put together a feeler post under upcomming events for a northeast S&G so chack it out guys!

This will be great if you can get enough people in your area but I was thinking maybe there was a place to camp where you went wheeling that we could spend the weekend wheeling during the day and camp s & g at night.

Tom

Don't forget the BSBC needs to have plenty of Greens (and Lavender, and Periwinkle, and Fuchsia) trails for our stock rigs! I am now riding an inch lower in the front with the new bumper and winch. Need to go higher...

Sunday only for Tom :)
Lol if I have to druve that far I'm camping fir sure :p
Don't forget the BSBC needs to have plenty of Greens (and Lavender, and Periwinkle, and Fuchsia) trails for our stock rigs! I am now riding an inch lower in the front with the new bumper and winch. Need to go higher...
we would definitely need to know if a stocker could make it and if there is a full weekend of trails to ride.

Does everyone have there spooning partners lined up?
uploadfromtaptalk1382446110297.jpg
Tom

I have free spacers for you so you can compete with KPM171

What's BSBC..?
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
The Billet Silver Bypass Committee (BSBC) is easily recognizable by ride height, their love of green trails, and matching billet silver coloring. You'll find them bypassing, hence the name, many of the more challenging obstacles and they are often led by a guy who claims to be on 'Team Low & Slow' :D

Definitely going to be a chilly night. I'll be bringing extra firewood $$ for this one. I read previously about someone leaving theirs doors behind at the campgrounds..? Is there a place to secure the doors..?

The Billet Silver Bypass Committee (BSBC) is easily recognizable by ride height, their love of green trails, and matching billet silver coloring. You'll find them bypassing, hence the name, many of the more challenging obstacles and they are often led by a guy who claims to be on 'Team Low & Slow' :D

Oh, gotcha..! Lol

I'm dying to take my doors off but I don't have extra mirrors to use while doorless. Do u need mirrors to run from the campgrounds to R/C..? Or can I get away with no mirrors?

I'm dying to take my doors off but I don't have extra mirrors to use while doorless. Do u need mirrors to run from the campgrounds to R/C..? Or can I get away with no mirrors?

You cna leave your doors at the camp grounds.

It will be absolutly freezing for the 10 minute drive from EV to RC but it would make the day more fun.

PA law says you must have side mirrors but its a pretty short trip so you should be alright.

If you are off road on private property, you don't need to run mirrors. On the road, you need to depending on your state requirements (1 or both). However, RC & the camp ground are pretty close, so you can probably get away with driving to RC w/ no mirrors.

Deal! What kind are they and what size? I'll pay you in beer and firewood! LOL

Brand new set of rear spacers from synergy 3/4 inch (1 inch of lift aprox).
All you have to do is get the 1 3/4 for the front (I think they are 55 bucks on amazon) one you are set until you figure what lift to get

Id love to run no dorrs for this but I have no place to keep my doors :grayno:

By the way for the running mirrors with no doors I just bought 2 blind spot mirors and velcroed them to each air vent. Works pretty good :thumb:

ForumRunner_20130614_193841.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good, thanx everyone for the info. I'm more excited now..!! 😁😁😁

Id love to run no dorrs for this but I have no place to keep my doors :grayno:

By the way for the running mirrors with no doors I just bought 2 blind spot mirors and velcroed them to each air vent. Works pretty good :thumb:

I was told that there's a place at the campgrounds to leave the doors behind. As for mirrors... I'll look into some cheap alternates fir a quick fix. I'm saving for some skids now.

Top Bottom