WHICH WEEKEND LADIES

• OCTOBER 10/26-10/27

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • NOVEMBER 11/02-11/03

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KPM171

In addition to saying you are in, please please take the poll too. There are 20(ish) replies to this thread and only 9 replies to the poll?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
In addition to saying you are in, please please take the poll too. There are 20(ish) replies to this thread and only 9 replies to the poll?

a lot of people are replying thru the app KP! gosh give them a break! :cheesy:

Tackerdown

Banned
I use the iPhone app & there's no ability to vote in the thread polls that I know of. That'd be a cool feature.

Well until then we will just have to hope everyone reads the posts. I didn't realize it last time and my phone doesn't tell me when I have a pm either.

Sent from my SPH-L720

bl17z90

I am not going to vote because I'm not sure I will go on another trip this year unless its a snow trip.

MikeO

Actually I'm good for either date. Is it a problem if kids come? My two sons, ages 15 & 10 would like to join us.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Actually I'm good for either date. Is it a problem if kids come? My two sons, ages 15 & 10 would like to join us.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kids are always welcome. Hook em while they're young :yup:

Veetz

Look ...just sign me up for every trip from here on.....I'm in for November,dec,jan,feb,march,apr,may,june,july,aug,sept,oct etc....2013,2014,2015 etc......

Participate in life

Top Bottom