WHICH WEEKEND LADIES

• OCTOBER 10/26-10/27

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • NOVEMBER 11/02-11/03

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jkmadness

Ok while the turkey is still hot, let's s start thinking about the next adventure.
This time around it will be an ALL COMBINED WHEELING DAY.
I'm quite sure we will have enough people coming in different levels to be able to have 2 GROUPS (BLACKS/BLUES) and (MILD BLUES/GREENS) to be determined based on how many people sign up.
The GREAT PART is WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CAMP and HANGOUT TOGETHER (Friday and Saturday) .
So here are the choices:

OCTOBER 10/26-10/27

NOVEMBER 11/2-11/03

Let's hear your thoughts.

Last edited:

Bearjew1

i would love to say the October dates but i must wait and see how things turn out from last trip 1st :doh:

Alan30

i would love to say the October dates but i must wait and see how things turn out from last trip 1st :doh:

I'm pretty sure you could always come out and ride with someone. If I'm solo, the passenger seat is yours:thumb: And no one would make fun or say anything about you acting like KP:cheesy:

Bearjew1

I'm pretty sure you could always come out and ride with someone. If I'm solo, the passenger seat is yours:thumb: And no one would make fun or say anything about you acting like KP:cheesy:

well thats good to know on both counts think ill just change my name to showstealer :cheesy:

JKWrang

I'd love a November trip! Might still be a stock-er though

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

jkmadness

Good morning everyone, make sure you view this thread on a computer browser or in the phone mobile browser on desktop view.... The poll meter does not show on the mobile app, just the thread
And then vote.
Thank you :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good morning everyone, make sure you view this thread on a computer browser or in the phone mobile browser on desktop view.... The poll meter does not show on the mobile app, just the thread
And then vote.
Thank you :)

No I don't wanna

Sent from my iPhone

jeffj

Caught the Bug
We have a group of 4 going oct 19 and 20th doing blus and black if anyone wants to join us.

Top Bottom