Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

1BAMFR

At dinner we had the back room. A couple of the locals had got into the fire water and decided to have a scuffle. They almost came through the little door separating them from us.

We're they drinking Budweiser and wearing camouflage?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that made it out. KP thank you for driving me around. Everyone thanks for the dinner, b-day party at the lake and a few drinks. Steve I hope your hand gets better, you don't want to look like me.... Beans the food was excellent at lunch time. And to every one else that I got to meet this weekend it was great to meet you all.

I had a blast and I really needed this trip. Great bunch of people and friends:rock::beer::beer::honey: Can't wait o see you all again.

Larry im glad you have such a great weekend! it was great seeing you again and great seeing you out on the trail again! stay strong and positive, we are all here for you if you need anything! dont forget about your thread a while back, you are an insiration to us all! Love ya bro! call me if you need anything
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8952-A-thank-you-to-my-wayalife-friends

For those of you that just met Larry this weekend please read his story and learn how strong of a person he is. he truely is an inspiration

KPM171

Don't worry everyone (who wasn't there and reading this) none of us were involved. But it was definitely wierd. I'm wondering how common that kind of thing is in a local family restaurant? :( :( Definitely threw me for a loop :shock: I'll be glad when we can all camp and eat our food at the campsites instead :D
I've never seen this sort of thing at a family restaurant (rural or urban setting), so I'd say this is pretty uncommon.

We're they drinking Budweiser and wearing camouflage?
As a matter of fact, there was a lot of camo involved.

noroad

I've never seen this sort of thing at a family restaurant (rural or urban setting), so I'd say this is pretty uncommon.

As a matter of fact, there was a lot of camo involved.

Julie has a great shot of the camo men messing around in the snow she is going to post up.

beans

There were some very friendly folks on the trail in Camo :) Some of them have some pretty amazing looking machines. One guy had a Cherokee with no lights...just giant black eyeballs :D :D There was another jeep in the same group with no top, doors etc-- just camo and crazy hats with a bunch of multi-colored yarn sticking out. I got a vid of them waving at all of us :D :D

Last edited:

KPM171

There were some very friendly folks on the trail in Camo :) Some of them have some pretty amazing looking machines. One guy had a Cherokee with no lights...just giant black eyeballs :D :D There was another jeep in the same group with no top, doors etc-- just camo and crazy hats with a bunch of multi-colored yarn sticking out. I got a vid of them waving at all of us :D :D
Hey Beans, clear out your inbox. Some of us are trying to send you Jeep specs for the cool videos you are making! :D

GRNHORN

Nubs' birthday honey w/ the super special screamer cap!

View attachment 68110

The bottle was for Nubs, however, the "Super Special Screamer" was for a young couple that was with us at the resturant. KP mentioned he say it in the restroom and suggested to a certain person with a big Green Jeep that he should try it.

Once we got back to the hotel we decided to provide a tool that all Jeepers should have and that is a "Snatch Block" so that he could save 60 seconds and spend it in the lobby drinking with us.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that made it out. KP thank you for driving me around. Everyone thanks for the dinner, b-day party at the lake and a few drinks. Steve I hope your hand gets better, you don't want to look like me.... Beans the food was excellent at lunch time. And to every one else that I got to meet this weekend it was great to meet you all.

I had a blast and I really needed this trip. Great bunch of people and friends:rock::beer::beer::honey: Can't wait o see you all again.

Nubs was great, he shared a certain hand cuff story with us that had all of us cracking up.

I had a great time with everyone
I'm glad I was able to make it this weekend

It wasn't exactly the weekend I had planned, but hey ... nothing broke, so ...
Thanks for everyone's patience
Scott, thanks for letting me ride with you.

For those who missed dinner
It was "an adventure"

My lift should be ordered by March 1,
so hopefully by April I'll be ready to wheel again

I've got videos of "sledding" and the resulting first aid
I'll try to get that posted soon

EHogany gave it one hell of a try in his jeep, however, lesson learned is that Prius tires don't work on a Jeep in the snow very well. So since he couldn't drive his Jeep he rode with me and provided valuable tips that saved me from damaging my jeep to making sure I didn't fall out.

If you are ever in need of a wing man for the big girls "EHogany" is your man. We loooked in the resturant for one that was up to size but none where in attendance that night.

It was a great time for all, hopefully in the future everyone will be able to come so we can get more stories.

Tackerdown

Banned
At dinner we had the back room. A couple of the locals had got into the fire water and decided to have a scuffle. They almost came through the little door separating them from us.
Where I used to hang that was kinda common. Usually a disagreement that couldn't be settled by a beer but always good entertainment.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Nubs was great, he shared a certain hand cuff story with us that had all of us cracking up.

EHogany gave it one hell of a try in his jeep, however, lesson learned is that Prius tires don't work on a Jeep in the snow very well. So since he couldn't drive his Jeep he rode with me and provided valuable tips that saved me from damaging my jeep to making sure I didn't fall out.

If you are ever in need of a wing man for the big girls "EHogany" is your man. We loooked in the resturant for one that was up to size but none where in attendance that night.

It was a great time for all, hopefully in the future everyone will be able to come so we can get more stories.

I need to hear this "hand cuff" story now.

And Matt is some un earthly kind of awesome.

beans

beans do you want me to send all my mods? or are you okay with looking them up from my profile?

I can get them from your profile if its easier! :) :) Working on an official list of who was there Saturday, with handles and mods :D This way everyone gets listed and the viewer will know who is who :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lesson learned :) :)

Hey...I do need everyones make, mods et al so I can put them in the video with your handle :)
My husband says viewers love to put names to faces and they want to know what makes their jeep special :) If everyone who was there could post it here or pm me that would be VERY awesome!!!

Steve, and for mods you can see them in my profile

Sent from my iPhone

oh dont forget my brother Joe who was my co-pilot that day

beans

oh dont forget my brother Joe who was my co-pilot that day

Got it! :) :)

Things are looking good guys on the video so far...considering it was all taken from a cell phone! :crazyeyes:
Hopefully next time we'll have our go-pro set up!! :D :D

Top Bottom