Random Videos

WJCO

Meme King
That’s what handguns are for. I’d hate to have to shoot one, but I would.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That was my first thought. That lion gave plenty of opportunities for a good shot. Looks like she was protecting her cubs. I'd hate to take her life in that situation but to protect my own, yup.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the exception of Grizzly Bears, I am way more concerned about a mountain lions than any brown or black bear.

That’s what handguns are for. I’d hate to have to shoot one, but I would.

Yup yup yup. Also put the phone in your damn pocket and pick something up to fight with if it attacks. What caliber would you need to kill it instead of piss it off

wjtstudios

Hooked
With the exception of Grizzly Bears, I am way more concerned about a mountain lions than any brown or black bear.

I’ve been around Grizzlies, I’d take being around them over a mountain lion any day. For the most part, they don’t stalk you like that.

That video is crazy

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
I'm surprised he spent six minutes video taping a possible cat attack instead of picking up a big rock or stick in an effort to defend oneself...

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm surprised he spent six minutes video taping a possible cat attack instead of picking up a big rock or stick in an effort to defend oneself...

I was thinking the same thing. It would have been a short video if he chucked a rock at it 30 seconds into the encounter

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom