Random Photos

StrizzyChris

That was part of the reason for this. I've never had an interest in firearms. I've never owned them or even fired anything. I didn't have anything against them. They just didn't interest me. That is, until I thought I might be losing the right to enjoy them.

Yesterday was spent finding out which I liked. If I can when I have the funds, I will be buying. Lets just hope I can for a little bit longer.

Im sorry that I even provoked a possibility of a gun rights debate with my prior post, and I hope this doesnt turn into that. Just like politics, it gets heated and no one ever budges on their opinion.

That being said Im glad you were able to enjoy it while you still can. I have bonded with so many family and friend though hunting and target shooting that it makes me sick to think that future generations may not have the same experience with their loved ones.:grayno: Now back to JEEPS! :thumb:

Brankz

Hope you spelled it right on the application

just giving you a hard time

Lol
Aye have to get credit I'm 21 on school
I have 2 nice cars jk and Volvo s40
And I'm my own boss. Can't wait to better my English. ;)

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
A friend let me try out a few of his collection of firearms this weekend. I think this one was my favorite.
View attachment 23531

All said and done I got to try out a Beretta 92, Kimber 1911, Glock 9mm, and the AK-47. From what I understand, having been the first time ever firing any type of firearm, that hitting the paper is quite good. Either that or everyone was being nice. :)

I have to say that I really enjoyed it.

Congratulations for not being afraid of shooting!

I really like Kember 1911 but it can be particular about ammo and it's pricey but you get what you pay for. The AK is a great (using that loosely here) firearm but I wouldn't rely on it if accuracy was required at a distance. You can throw the glock in a mud puddle and it will still fire accurately but there isn't much of a safety. I don't think I have ever shot a Beretta 92.

Good luck on your purchase! Be safe and keep them locked up! Make sure to shop good whichever one you end up with!

:beer::beer:

Beyrgut

Congratulations for not being afraid of shooting!

I really like Kember 1911 but it can be particular about ammo and it's pricey but you get what you pay for. The AK is a great (using that loosely here) firearm but I wouldn't rely on it if accuracy was required at a distance. You can throw the glock in a mud puddle and it will still fire accurately but there isn't much of a safety. I don't think I have ever shot a Beretta 92.

Good luck on your purchase! Be safe and keep them locked up! Make sure to shop good whichever one you end up with!

:beer::beer:

Glocks are like Jeeps in they can go through anything, safety and skill is up to the operator.

Top Bottom