Random Photos

Skid_Kid

Make a brother feel bad why don't cha

That is not what I am trying to do. If it makes you happy I am making my hot chicken right now! I don't think Paychex.308 could eat it though, did you see him with the slim jim! :cheesy::cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That is not what I am trying to do. If it makes you happy I am making my hot chicken right now! I don't think Paychex.308 could eat it though, did you see him with the slim jim! :cheesy::cheesy:

Lol I missed that! Damnit. We need to schedule a cookout soon.

Brankz

Relaxing with wayalife videos on 1 side (maple honey) and wayalife blog next to it lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365387100.677743.jpg

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

jhires

A friend let me try out a few of his collection of firearms this weekend. I think this one was my favorite.
WP_20130406_005.jpg

All said and done I got to try out a Beretta 92, Kimber 1911, Glock 9mm, and the AK-47. From what I understand, having been the first time ever firing any type of firearm, that hitting the paper is quite good. Either that or everyone was being nice. :)

I have to say that I really enjoyed it.

Topper

Got sum crazy natives here on the Rez of U&O of Utah. I was on my way home and then saw this truck abandon there it was like a scary movie ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365388482.289904.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365388510.834664.jpg

StrizzyChris

A friend let me try out a few of his collection of firearms this weekend. I think this one was my favorite.
View attachment 23531

All said and done I got to try out a Beretta 92, Kimber 1911, Glock 9mm, and the AK-47. From what I understand, having been the first time ever firing any type of firearm, that hitting the paper is quite good. Either that or everyone was being nice. :)

I have to say that I really enjoyed it.

Hope you enjoyed it while you temporarily still have the "rights" to do so :grayno:

jhires

Hope you enjoyed it while you temporarily still have the "rights" to do so :grayno:

That was part of the reason for this. I've never had an interest in firearms. I've never owned them or even fired anything. I didn't have anything against them. They just didn't interest me. That is, until I thought I might be losing the right to enjoy them.

Yesterday was spent finding out which I liked. If I can when I have the funds, I will be buying. Lets just hope I can for a little bit longer.

Top Bottom