Random Internet Shit you've come across

TigerInFl

I’m shocked that they’re even allowed to compile this data. Some interesting questions do arise from it.
Where’s the rest of the chart? Would be really eye opening if they did one for cities such as Baltimore, Detroit, Milwaukee, East St Louis, Chicago, etc.
Grew up in a city named Pine Bluff Arkansas. Population was 57,000 back then. 81% black. We were number one in the nation for many many years for violent crimes and homicides, but for cities of 100,000-400,000!
That population is now 83% and down to a little over 40,000.
During the 20 years I spent globetrotting courtesy of the Marine Corps, when we would go back and visit we always heard that the problems in the city were “White Flight”. Never blacks, or guns, or black guns.
The night my mom and I were attacked and robbed in a laundromat it was with a lead pipe. So you can’t always blame it on the gun.

Pine Bluff ... arm pit of the mid-south. That place ought to be scrubbed off the face of the earth. Of course they continue to vote democrat, well because dad, grandad, great-grandad voted that way.

Lunentucker

I’m shocked that they’re even allowed to compile this data. Some interesting questions do arise from it.
Where’s the rest of the chart? Would be really eye opening if they did one for cities such as Baltimore, Detroit, Milwaukee, East St Louis, Chicago, etc.
Grew up in a city named Pine Bluff Arkansas. Population was 57,000 back then. 81% black. We were number one in the nation for many many years for violent crimes and homicides, but for cities of 100,000-400,000!
That population is now 83% and down to a little over 40,000.
During the 20 years I spent globetrotting courtesy of the Marine Corps, when we would go back and visit we always heard that the problems in the city were “White Flight”. Never blacks, or guns, or black guns.
The night my mom and I were attacked and robbed in a laundromat it was with a lead pipe. So you can’t always blame it on the gun.

It's all in there. It's just a bit tricky to navigate.
Another thing that many don't realize is that the FBI typically throws Hispanic into the White category, making no distinctions between the two.

Spazbyt

Hooked
That’s why I believe covid was a great exercise for those of us who practice preparedness. If the country can shit the bed over a cold, you’d best be ready for what’s next.
During real pandemics, people's eyes start to bleed then they shit themselves to death in a few days. I'm not downplaying Covid but there are much more horrific possibilities out there. I wonder what would have transpired had Covid been like Smallpox or Spanish flu?

During real pandemics, people's eyes start to bleed then they shit themselves to death in a few days. I'm not downplaying Covid but there are much more horrific possibilities out there. I wonder what would have transpired had Covid been like Smallpox or Spanish flu?
I wasn’t suggesting that it was a real pandemic like that, just that it was a good example of how people react; even to something as little as covid turned out to be.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I wasn’t suggesting that it was a real pandemic like that, just that it was a good example of how people react; even to something as little as covid turned out to be.
I totally agree with you. I was just trying to add that if Covid was as bad or worse than other pandemics could you imagine how people would have reacted then? I can only guess we would all still be in "lockdown".

Top Bottom