Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aceisback

Hooked
sucks can't see some of these without an account, but I don't want to see them that bad.
One of them purple haired antqueefers tried to kick a Policeman’s knee from the side, was a glancing blow, said Policeman tossed her like a rag doll and bounced her off of the sidewalk. With some cool sound effects I might add.👍
That about covers what you missed.

WJCO

Meme King
No shit. Fucking cowards need to grow a spine. They should start by reading the constitution, declaration, and bill of rights. I'm so tired of these whores.

Aceisback

Hooked
Politicians love to blame the guns

View attachment 397195
I’m shocked that they’re even allowed to compile this data. Some interesting questions do arise from it.
Where’s the rest of the chart? Would be really eye opening if they did one for cities such as Baltimore, Detroit, Milwaukee, East St Louis, Chicago, etc.
Grew up in a city named Pine Bluff Arkansas. Population was 57,000 back then. 81% black. We were number one in the nation for many many years for violent crimes and homicides, but for cities of 100,000-400,000!
That population is now 83% and down to a little over 40,000.
During the 20 years I spent globetrotting courtesy of the Marine Corps, when we would go back and visit we always heard that the problems in the city were “White Flight”. Never blacks, or guns, or black guns.
The night my mom and I were attacked and robbed in a laundromat it was with a lead pipe. So you can’t always blame it on the gun.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I’m shocked that they’re even allowed to compile this data. Some interesting questions do arise from it.
Where’s the rest of the chart? Would be really eye opening if they did one for cities such as Baltimore, Detroit, Milwaukee, East St Louis, Chicago, etc.
Grew up in a city named Pine Bluff Arkansas. Population was 57,000 back then. 81% black. We were number one in the nation for many many years for violent crimes and homicides, but for cities of 100,000-400,000!
That population is now 83% and down to a little over 40,000.
During the 20 years I spent globetrotting courtesy of the Marine Corps, when we would go back and visit we always heard that the problems in the city were “White Flight”. Never blacks, or guns, or black guns.
The night my mom and I were attacked and robbed in a laundromat it was with a lead pipe. So you can’t always blame it on the gun.
I’ve been to Pine Bluff several times, it’s a bit rough around the edges! 🤣😂

The problems all these towns suffer from is caused by human behavior, more specifically humans acting outside the parameters of civility and decency. Basically don’t hurt people and don’t take their stuff. Seems simple enough, however some individuals are not capable of that and must be removed from society so those who play by the agreed guidelines don’t suffer. That’s what prisons and the death penalty are really for- not deterrent and not ’rehabilitation’, but removal so the rest of us can live in relative safety.

Top Bottom