Random Internet Shit you've come across

Jsouder53

Hooked
Black Bear Pass
View attachment 394355
Imagine being behind them……. 🤬
Here is the whole article, they apparently dig out snow to drive up it even though it’s closed…

jeeeep

Hooked
Here is the whole article, they apparently dig out snow to drive up it even though it’s closed…
Texas vehicle
Headdesk.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hell yeah! America is winning! My retirement is down 20% from 2020, my grocery bill is up 60% since 2020, my taxes are up and the country is divided on race, gender and vaccination. If that ain't winning please, someone explain to me what is.

WJCO

Meme King
Hell yeah! America is winning! My retirement is down 20% from 2020, my grocery bill is up 60% since 2020, my taxes are up and the country is divided on race, gender and vaccination. If that ain't winning please, someone explain to me what is.

"America is winning" lol. Sounds like the teleprompter was showing the Charlie Sheen interview.

WJCO

Meme King
Okay all of you in the SW of the country, time to evacuate. Seems Hillary is all worked up over something and threatening to blow all of you.....

California has more electric cars than any other state. Why would a storm hit there? I thought that they had their weather fixed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom