Random Internet Shit you've come across

kevman65

Hooked
It's funny, everyone has had proof, made allegations, and now indictments. But no one has proven anything to this point. Not from lack of time and taxpayer money.

History lesson, Al Capone was charged with hundreds and hundreds of crimes. The only thing they could get him on was a trumped (see what I did 🤪) up charge of tax evasion.

Trump has the right to a public trial, there are things NO ONE in the Government wants the public to hear. Any and every President has dirt on the whole of D.C. because they all know the illegal ways things are done. They don't want The Donald talking, because no one can control him and they don't know what he will say.

Personally, he's a narcissistic egomaniac who I believe has dementia, not as bad as Sleepy Eyed Joe, but dementia all the same. I don't think Trump or Biden should ever be on another ticket.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Whoa Nelly ... Kennedy is dropping bombs and naming names.

[

Great video and definitely worth your time. Thanks for posting TigerinFl.

Due to RFK Jr’s voice it’s a bit taxing to listen to, but the info he presents is shocking. Some individuals refuse to except that much of what we believe about our history is incorrect and that it has been distorted or manufactured. This distortion is always done to enrich or empower someone, and that someone is NOT you. Anyone who thinks the ‘elite’ and gov has you best interest at heart is a fool and has no understanding of human nature. Everything they do is being done ‘to you’ and not ‘for you’. A lot of people can’t handle this truth and go full Stockholm Syndrome as a coping mechanism. The mask wearers and the ‘big gov is protecting us’ types are an example of this. The only politicians you should even half-way trust are the ones that reduce the size/cost of gov and increase your self determination. Anyone who constricts your self determination or takes your stuff ‘for your own good’ or ‘for the children’ is increasing their power at your expense.

When FDR put American citizens of Japanese descent in concentration camps they told us it was done to keep us safe. Let that sink in. Unconstitutional arrest and imprisonment of American citizens was done to keep us safe? Now they want to keep Trump from being president to keep us safe. Yeah, right.

1692180578992.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
Great video and definitely worth your time. Thanks for posting TigerinFl.

Due to RFK Jr’s voice it’s a bit taxing to listen to, but the info he presents is shocking. Some individuals refuse to except that much of what we believe about our history is incorrect and that it has been distorted or manufactured. This distortion is always done to enrich or empower someone, and that someone is NOT you. Anyone who thinks the ‘elite’ and gov has you best interest at heart is a fool and has no understanding of human nature. Everything they do is being done ‘to you’ and not ‘for you’. A lot of people can’t handle this truth and go full Stockholm Syndrome as a coping mechanism. The mask wearers and the ‘big gov is protecting us’ types are an example of this. The only politicians you should even half-way trust are the ones that reduce the size/cost of gov and increase your self determination. Anyone who constricts your self determination or takes your stuff ‘for your own good’ or ‘for the children’ is increasing their power at your expense.

When FDR put American citizens of Japanese descent in concentration camps they told us it was done to keep us safe. Let that sink in. Unconstitutional arrest and imprisonment of American citizens was done to keep us safe? Now they want to keep Trump from being president to keep us safe. Yeah, right.

View attachment 394321

Over the past 3 years my thoughts and opinions of what our gov't is and does has pivoted 180 deg. I used to just think it was corrupt, but it's not even that. It's a 100% deceitful facade. The quote above from William Blum hits the nail dead square on the head.

Take the Ukraine money out of it even though that has the same question but, where is that money coming from? Tax dollars. Why I am paying for someone elses loss? Lets be real, they have or should have insurance. Yeah the fire sucks and I wouldn't wish it on them but its not everyone elses problems. Who pays the bill when your kid breaks their leg? Not tax dollars.
The government needs to pay to rebuild that burnt out cinder. In 150 years it will be nice again!

Top Bottom