Random Internet Shit you've come across

pop2tu

if they don't know what the fuck they are, they shouldn't be in the military.

I sleep better at night knowing those out there protecting us have clarity of mind.
When I joined (many years ago) it was for the experience and a little money for college. Now days people are joining just to get gender assignment surgery. Between pre-op and post-op times you won’t even get 6 months of work out of them. Such a big kick in the pants to all veterans that have sacrificed their lives to defended this country.

Chain Reaction

All CA state owned vehicles are getting "Fleet telematics" programming installed too, it wirelessly sends reports regarding different aspects of the vehicle regarding location, milage, condition and maintenance. However this little bastard will tell on you right away if you exceed the speed limit by more than 5 mph for more than 5 minutes or more than 10 mph at all, also if you are accelerating, turning or braking aggressively Etc.

Sounds very similar to what they're describing.
We have that in our fleet too. We can't go over 65 which sucks on I-10 or some of the Toll roads that are 85.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, it's been real nice having a RED governor back in our state! First call of duty was to stick to his campaign promises and issue the following executive orders.

And, maybe it's just a coincidence that he was a sheriff in Vegas but I'm happy to see sin city supporting law enforcement in this way.

jeeeep

Hooked
Or Gas Stoves.

“This is a hidden hazard,” Trumka told the outlet. “Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned.”

guess all those chef specialty stores will be shut down.

If you have rocks in your yard, start wrapping them in bubble wrap! wrap anything that might be a danger in bubble wrap!

Top Bottom