Random Internet Shit you've come across

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Here’s a fitting article for a Monday…

Lol. That guy is a breathing football bat.

WJCO

Meme King
Here’s a fitting article for a Monday…

What a retard. Wonder if when everyone starts walking because they can't afford gas, that will be 'clean energy' enough to bring gas prices down.

When reading the below article keep in mind that what we thought was Lib-Tard lunacy 20 years ago is now the law of the land. 🤬

Well, the world is indeed way over-populated and it is already very different than when I was young. A population reduction of 10x would be a very good thing as long as it was gradual.

We can't all move to the Nevada "wasteland" to get away from it all.

jeeeep

Hooked

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When reading the below article keep in mind that what we thought was Lib-Tard lunacy 20 years ago is now the law of the land. 🤬

Makes you wonder why bill gates said this three years ago at the same time as buying up all the farmland in America and funding research for covid before it even happened.

*puts on tin foil hat

WJCO

Meme King
Well, the world is indeed way over-populated and it is already very different than when I was young. A population reduction of 10x would be a very good thing as long as it was gradual.

We can't all move to the Nevada "wasteland" to get away from it all.
Who picks who dies? If you're someone who believes the Bible, God said in the beginning to 'be fruitful and multiply.' And now we got people like Bill Gates and whoever created the Georgia Guidestones that want to kill off 4/5 of the planet. Where's the real balance?

Personally, I think if we had less governments and less banks, we could all live in much more harmony together and just go about our business. The gap between rich and poor has been intentionally created. There's plenty of empty land around.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Who picks who dies? If you're someone who believes the Bible, God said in the beginning to 'be fruitful and multiply.' And now we got people like Bill Gates and whoever created the Georgia Guidestones that want to kill off 4/5 of the planet. Where's the real balance?

Personally, I think if we had less governments and less banks, we could all live in much more harmony together and just go about our business. The gap between rich and poor has been intentionally created. There's plenty of empty land around.
Humans need to be like animals. Let the weak die off. We save too many people that shouldn’t be saved.

Top Bottom