Random Internet Shit you've come across

sm31

This may piss someone off but all I have to ask "Where are the women?". Without women standing up en masse to speak out against this horseshit, our (men's) hands are tied. They do show up here and there to protest or get a quick interview but it's not even close to a respectable number.

Almost seems like a large % of women are actually OK with it (or they just don't care), and that makes what is happening all the more disturbing.

JT@623

Hooked
This may piss someone off but all I have to ask "Where are the women?". Without women standing up en masse to speak out against this horseshit, our (men's) hands are tied. They do show up here and there to protest or get a quick interview but it's not even close to a respectable number.

Almost seems like a large % of women are actually OK with it (or they just don't care), and that makes what is happening all the more disturbing.
I was wondering the same thing where are all the bra burning pink pussy hat wearing feminist ? I guess they don’t have the balls to protest this 🤣

I haven’t sought that information out, but I’m assuming the ERA/“me too” folks are staying quiet about it because on one hand they're required to support trannys and the alphabet folks and the other hand they have to support the woman’s empowerment movement. I’m sure they’re all at counseling trying to figure out what the fuck to do.

Top Bottom