Rancho Measurements

Ohus

So I just received my Rancho lift kit from Amazon. Part number RS66124BR9. Just wanting to confirm right stuff was sent but can’t find what lengths the springs and shocks are supposed to be.

I’m brand new to lifts and such. So I’m just being anal making sure correct parts were sent. Just imagined the springs and shocks being longer than what came. But I could just be ignorant. Thanks

Breer

Caught the Bug
I don't have measurements but, I would think there is a number on the springs you could Google and see if the correct spring comes up. Hopefully that helps. 🍻

Upvote 0

Ddays

Hooked
Can't go by the lengths of the springs - there are a couple variables involved, including wire diameter, wind rate, or number of coils.

Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You should be able to Google the part number on the spring itself and it will tell you. I can’t remember if it’s part of the part number for the kit or not. Or if you bought it from Rancho on Amazon, I’m guessing it would be correct. The rear springs are quite a bit shorter than the front of that is your concern.

Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King
Are you able to tell me what length of shocks and springs should have come with my kit or would need specific part numbers?
Shock part numbers should be stamped on the shock. Coil springs either a tag or printed on them. Just post those here. Coils are likely corner specific. You don't need to measure anything.

Upvote 0

Ohus

Shocks will have a RSXXXX part number. That "P" number is the production code
Those coil part numbers are the correct ones for that system :) and are corner specific.
I am guessing 065 (front) 066 (rear) on the last 3 digits of the shock
Matt
Shocks will have a RSXXXX part number. That "P" number is the production code
Those coil part numbers are the correct ones for that system :) and are corner specific.
I am guessing 065 (front) 066 (rear) on the last 3 digits of the shock
Matt
Yea sorry I see the number you are talking about also. That is correct 065 and 066. Since I have never pulled any kind of suspension off anything I just thought it looked kinda short. Good to know I have the correct parts. Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom