Pics of your EVO tire carriers please!

My version had finished ends. The part that attached to the CB in the cab was "finished" but came in two parts. This allowed me to still fish the wire. Once that was done, another piece just screwed on and then that allowed it to connect to the CB. Maybe it's changed or maybe yours was older??? Or mine was older and they come how you said now??? Multiple versions??? Either case, mine did not need to be soldered.

That's how mine came too. I have the firering on my cable and no soldering involved.

Did you look through this thread? :thinking: There are tons of pics, mostly all painted. MTG even has matched corners with black carrier.

cozdude said:
do you meant the carrier or the skins? like JAGS said people have painted their skins to match (MTG is an example) but i havent seen the carrier painted. the only thing i have seen the carrier done in is powder coat.

My apologies i could have been more clear on that one!
Painted SKINS, i saw the white painted skins earlier in the thread wondering if anybody has pictures of any other body-color painted skins.

thanks!

My apologies i could have been more clear on that one!
Painted SKINS, i saw the white painted skins earlier in the thread wondering if anybody has pictures of any other body-color painted skins.

thanks!

No worries! From what I've seen, MTG is the first to go this route. Impressed many folks and others are considering. Not sure if anyone else has done it yet in other colors.

Here is one I found earlier
byjumyju.jpg

The last is the third brake light. :)

Attachments

• image-1323985943.jpg
    image-1323985943.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 424
  • image-3356526425.jpg
    image-3356526425.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 427
  • image-3026189446.jpg
    image-3026189446.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 436
  • image-1719364941.jpg
    image-1719364941.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
The last is the third brake light. :)

The way u made the evo light up as 3rd brake light is fucking sick!!! Nice. I did lug nut lights but may have to do what u did

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1391046620496.jpg
    1391046620496.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 404
Anybody know what the wait time is on the carrier and corners? I will be ordering them soon but I'm just curious as to how long it takes from order placement to finished product ready for install

I think it's about a month out right now. Call EVO and ask.

Will do, thanks for the reply. I guess I should order today since I'm selling my AEV set up this weekend. I shouldn't have any legal issues without a bumper or tire carrier should I? I don't see why I would since many people run without a bumper but without the tire carrier on, the frame rails will be really noticeable

Will do, thanks for the reply. I guess I should order today since I'm selling my AEV set up this weekend. I shouldn't have any legal issues without a bumper or tire carrier should I? I don't see why I would since many people run without a bumper but without the tire carrier on, the frame rails will be really noticeable

I don't have any issues with out my bumper as a matter of fact I've had two CHP officers and all my deputy buddies complement me on my rig. The only guys you gotta watch out for are from the "traffic division" mainly motorcycle officers there the ones that get hit with rocks. ..etc from riding behind guys with out mud flaps and bumpers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom