Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Robar

The Enforcer
44133-ilyke.net-large-44133-ofn743l11.jpg

liljohn850

Laziness in all of it's glory tends to set me on fire. A prime example in the dumbest form....Paying money for a pizza, just to get it home and it not be cut either all the way through or wayyyy un even. I'm not asking for a math teacher to come in and measure out each slice, but if one piece is the size of two other pieces combined? ...I get super butt-hurt about it. :mad:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Laziness in all of it's glory tends to set me on fire. A prime example in the dumbest form....Paying money for a pizza, just to get it home and it not be cut either all the way through or wayyyy un even. I'm not asking for a math teacher to come in and measure out each slice, but if one piece is the size of two other pieces combined? ...I get super butt-hurt about it. :mad:

I feel your pain

Simmons

Or when they throw it together and less then 1/2 has toppings or they put so lil Might as well not even have any. ( like 4 pepperoni on a larg). I took it back and they said I picked it off.
And not just food but everything els like when you go to the store and the company don't want to get cashiers to work so there's 2-4 lines open and 80 people wanting to check out.

liljohn850

I'm glad I'm not alone in this fight!! My wife gets so mad when I bitch about the pizza thing, but it's just a small shimmer of light on the bigger picture that Americans...are lazy. My generation sucks. :doh: I mean really....is it THAT hard to just DO YOUR JOB.....that you so badly demand $15 an hour for :thinking:

JKbrick

Or when they throw it together and less then 1/2 has toppings or they put so lil Might as well not even have any. ( like 4 pepperoni on a larg). I took it back and they said I picked it off.
And not just food but everything els like when you go to the store and the company don't want to get cashiers to work so there's 2-4 lines open and 80 people wanting to check out.

Oh ya I agree, I hate when Meijer has 30 lanes and 3 are open, it wouldn't be as bad if they didn't have to bring the whole family tree (or shrub)

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
When cops think you're drunk because is late night and you have red ayes because you're tired
Or truth be told Brankz.....you have red EYES because you smoked several bowls of some hydro crippy and appear to be happily disoriented......plus you also have what's left of a Taco Bell Big Box on your face and shirt :D

~Woodrow~

Brankz

Or truth be told Brankz.....you have red EYES because you smoked several bowls of some hydro crippy and appear to be happily disoriented......plus you also have what's left of a Taco Bell Big Box on your face and shirt :D

~Woodrow~

hahahaha yea that was 2 years ago. How do you know?

I got pulled over and they told me that I was drunk because the same thing, lol I had Taco Bell all over my shirt lol

Got away with it by the way hahahah

Atch

Top 2 at this moment:

1) photobucket SUCKS! 99% off the users close the window when it gets redirected--post on the site!

2) people who you are dealing with via text/pm and they stop responding for days!

H8MUD

1) photobucket SUCKS! 99% off the users close the window when it gets redirected--post on the site!

Every time I try to post a picture using the Wayalife app it doesn't let me. Says its an invalid file. This is using an iPhone.

David1tontj

When cops think you're drunk because is late night and you have red ayes because you're tired

This coming from the guy who is always talking about some sort of alcohol! Were you really just tires Brankz??

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

BBG

I hear ya man having the same problem I was trying to post to the truck lite thread and was problem after problem no fault to wayalife (user error) but it worked out for me my wife felt so bad for me she decided to buy me the lights anyway. I guess it dose pay to be dumb sometimes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tree Frog

Is that from catching your belt loop on the door latch thing?

Caught my carpenters pants hammer loop on it the other day and it did not let go. I was stopped in my tracks. haha:doh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom