Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Kind of a peeve, wife went to get her nails done so I went, I'm getting a pedicure and the workers sit there and talk to each other in what I assume is Vietnamese, at least they weren't laughing.

Kind of a peeve, wife went to get her nails done so I went, I'm getting a pedicure and the workers sit there and talk to each other in what I assume is Vietnamese, at least they weren't laughing.

*sigh* guys don't get pedicures.

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

I think my biggest pet peeve are when people are mean to old people. I mean...we are all going to be there someday. Yelling at them for driving the speed limit or rolling eyes when they struggle with groceries just isn't cool. If your in a hurry *help* rather than complain :)

*sigh* guys don't get pedicures.

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

Lol, I knew I'd get that! It's better than having nasty ass feet. I've worked at a hospital and our fd runs ambulances and there are ALOT of nasty ass feet out there. No offense taken, 👣

Lol, I knew I'd get that! It's better than having nasty ass feet. I've worked at a hospital and our fd runs ambulances and there are ALOT of nasty ass feet out there. No offense taken, 👣

I'm with you there some people just don't see it as part of a hygienic routine, I get one every month

Lol, I knew I'd get that! It's better than having nasty ass feet. I've worked at a hospital and our fd runs ambulances and there are ALOT of nasty ass feet out there. No offense taken, 

You can take care of your feet without spending getting a pedicure :yup: Clippers, lotion and simply bathing regularly helps :D If a woman (or dude) has anything beyond that--fungal infections, yellowing of the nails (also fungus) etc. I would recommend a good dermatologist ;) Diabetics (who tend to have feet issues) and associated risks really shouldn't be getting pedicures at all (I'm also in the medical field). But, people spend their extra cash on whatever makes them happy so it's neither here nor there. Personally, I'd rather spend it on the house, the Jeep or on games :D

Last edited:
When ppl drive with their high beams on cuz their too cheap to buy a new low beam bulb... That really grinds my gears!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

When ppl drive with their high beams on cuz their too cheap to buy a new low beam bulb... That really grinds my gears!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Bro I was screaming to this Asian guy because of that 10 minutes ago lmao!!!!
I hate that 2

Top Bottom