Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

biosyn

Caught the Bug
You know what grinds my gears? All these illegal marijuana grows in the Mojave. There was a time where I could take the family out for hours just putting around the desert with not a care in the world. Now every ridge I come over, there is another fucking grow house or some pile of trash left from these shitbags.

Attachments

• 20210612_110344.jpg
    20210612_110344.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 24

WJCO

Meme King
You know what grinds my gears? All these illegal marijuana grows in the Mojave. There was a time where I could take the family out for hours just putting around the desert with not a care in the world. Now every ridge I come over, there is another fucking grow house or some pile of trash left from these shitbags.
That's messed up.

biosyn

Caught the Bug
That's messed up.
It's really bad out here. A couple of the locals have had some issues with makeshift spike strips when they were out on the SxS's. Luckily they weren't shot at like some of the ones out near Barstow and Lucerne Valley.

Pot grows proliferating in AV | News | avpress.com

FFPulley77

Hooked
The irony of seeing bags labeled Mother Earth littered about…

WJCO

Meme King
It's really bad out here. A couple of the locals have had some issues with makeshift spike strips when they were out on the SxS's. Luckily they weren't shot at like some of the ones out near Barstow and Lucerne Valley.

Pot grows proliferating in AV | News | avpress.com
How is there not some kind of enforcement when they're this visible? When I grew up in the desert years ago, they had those drug blimps that would pop up from time to time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This kind of shit just breaks my heart.

biosyn

Caught the Bug
How is there not some kind of enforcement when they're this visible? When I grew up in the desert years ago, they had those drug blimps that would pop up from time to time.
I assume a lot of it deals with red tape, acquiring warrants, etc. There is on going operations to quell the issue, but they keep springing up bust after bust. There is no risk for the growers because marijuana is decriminalized and they are considered non-violent crimes which is a misdemeanor Max. Fucking Prop 47

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah I couldn't agree more. It's too easy because all it is is a misdemeanor citations for $500. What risk? I want to go around burning them all down but that'll be felony arson and I'll end up in jail.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Toyota headlights…. It doesn’t matter what model, it always seems like they have their high beams on blinding the shit out of me but it’s not their high beams. I’m assuming from the factory, their lights come pointed too high.

JimLee

Hooked
They pop up quicker than they can bust em, they are also stealing millions of gallons of water from our aquifers while we are being told to shower and flush our toilets less. I don't care if they legalize it or people wanna get high, whatever, but as usual the California regime 100% failed to see the obvious unintended consequences that were coming when they rushed into this without a care in the world.

Top Bottom