Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Jsouder53

Hooked
Haha. I bought a pellet gun to take out pigeons in my neighborhood and no sooner than I did they all left...haha
I’ve been knocking out a few here and there with my BB gun, but they aren’t scared of dying. I’ve even trapped a few in my chicken coop and taken them out with a shovel 😂 but they just keep coming back 😡

Jsouder53

Hooked
I don't think my neighbors would appreciate me walking around firing a pistol at birds on their houses..haha
My neighbor would probably have a heart attack if he saw me doing this on my own property… but that is his problem lol

He told me before that he doesn’t want to kill mice, he would rather trap them and set them free 😂

As he told me this… I thought in my head, just so these mice can find their back into your house lol

jesse3638

Hooked
My neighbor would probably have a heart attack if he saw me doing this on my own property… but that is his problem lol

He told me before that he doesn’t want to kill mice, he would rather trap them and set them free 😂

As he told me this… I thought in my head, just so these mice can find their back into your house lol
I know with ground squirls that is actually deemed inhumane and illegal. If you trap them you are then required to humanly kill them.

Top Bottom