Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol, humanely kill them
Yeah the dire thing that I read stated relocating them is inhumane because it takes them out of their original habitat. This causes stress and can also lead to starvation due to being unfamiliar with the new location. Some how they always manage to find new food sources where they currently live so I'd think they would be just fine.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I watch most of my news online because I hate MSM.... but what is up with this new trend where they play a couple minutes of a video... then fucking start over so you end up watch that shit twice.... F'n Stupid.

Ddays

Hooked
I just stopped in to a gas station and was walking around looking for drip coffee pots. Walked up to the front and asked the lady, she looked at me like I was an alien then told me to use the machine that dispensed iced coffee and not put ice in it.
What the hell is happening?!
The entire food/convenience industry has gone to shit. Nobody fucking cares anymore.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Why would you say something like that… now I don’t want fast food 😡
I refuse to do any fast food - I'm scared to death of the people that work there anymore. Between drops, boogers, not washing hands....🤮
This all reminds me of that scene from Super Troopers when Farva is ordering a burger and the guy behind the counter says “it’s for a cop” then says it’s so they make it extra good for him…🤮

Top Bottom