ONE WEEK till SEMA 2023

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's hard to believe that a year has come and gone as fast as it has but in just ONE WEEK, it'll be that time of year again - SEMA TIME!! This is the one show that you're sure to see all kinds of new aftermarket products being made for the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator and of course, out of this world big blingy builds. And, just as Cindy and I have been doing for just shy of 20 years now, you can be sure that we'll be highlighting all the cool things we see through our videos and photos and right here on WAYALIFE.

With that said, we hope that you'll join us for the show and our pre-show coverage for that matter and if there's anything in particular that you would like to see, please let us know here on this thread and we'll do the best we can to cover it. :cool:

20231024101534-fb503e88.jpg

#sema2023

It's hard to believe that a year has come and gone as fast as it has but in just ONE WEEK, it'll be that time of year again - SEMA TIME!! This is the one show that you're sure to see all kinds of new aftermarket products being made for the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator and of course, out of this world big blingy builds. And, just as Cindy and I have been doing for just shy of 20 years now, you can be sure that we'll be highlighting all the cool things we see through our videos and photos and right here on WAYALIFE.

With that said, we hope that you'll join us for the show and our pre-show coverage for that matter and if there's anything in particular that you would like to see, please let us know here on this thread and we'll do the best we can to cover it. :cool:

20231024101534-fb503e88.jpg

#sema2023
(y) Awsome looking forward to your coverage

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet. Hope to see some new stuff that hasn't been done a hundred times.
I hope so as well. It's been harder and harder to come across really new and innovative stuff now that everyone has been bought out and exists under just a handful of megacompanies. But, there are still a few we come across every year and always happy to highlight :)
I love your coverage but the last two years or so have been such let downs I’m partly over it.
Sadly, the writing had been on the walls for years especially thanks to whoremedia... er, um, I mean, social media but in 2020, the virus thing just killed the show. I'm still hopeful things can turn around and get better again but the awesome economy isn't really helping anything.
Im ready for the broiest of the dozers!
LOL - and you know they will be there 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
(y) Awsome looking forward to your coverage
Stoked for all the great coverage!
looking forward to seeing what's new!
Can’t believe it’s been a year already! Excited for the coverage!
Happy to hear you guys will be joining us for the show, even if it's only vicariously :cool:
Yep, looking forward to it all! Thanks for doing it again and safe travels!
Thank you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait woot woot
Can’t believe it’s that time again. Looking forward to the coverage.
Awesome!! Looking forward to seeing what is in store.
Wow this year has flown by. Looking forward to the coverage thanks for taking the time to share with us common folk 🤣
It really is crazy how much time has flown by! Hoping there's a ton of cool stuff to show you guys :)

Top Bottom