Old news but in case there are any doubters - TeraFlex Tire Carrier Break

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now you are just being an asshole!! I will look into it when I can next week.

So you say but I'll tell you, if I knew I had a product that that the manufacturer knows can break, one that can be fatal if it did and knew that I could have gotten a replacement A LONG TIME AGO, I would have. The fact that you hadn't and went so far as to argue about why you hadn't, in my book, that makes you the asshole here.

DallasJKU

So you say but I'll tell you, if I knew I had a product that that the manufacturer knows can break, one that can be fatal if it did and knew that I could have gotten a replacement A LONG TIME AGO, I would have. The fact that you hadn't and went so far as to argue about why you hadn't, in my book, that makes you the asshole here.

I have only ever said mine was perfect in every way so far. Thats it!!

DallasJKU

Funny, seems to me that you quoted me and BOLDED what I said. Had you just chimed in on this thread to give your 2¢, I don't know if I would have even noticed you :naw:

Never called you out personally. I just said I never noticed a difference.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have only ever said mine was perfect in every way so far. Thats it!!

BUT YOU KNOW FULL WELL that TeraFlex has changed their mount and why! In other words, THEY KNOW FULL WELL what you have IS NOT PERFECT and should be replaced. That you wouldn't even consider it, that you would ARGUE about it makes you suck as a person.

Never called you out personally. I just said I never noticed a difference.

Yes, you did. You QUOTED ME and even took the time to BOLD what I said. :naw:

DallasJKU

BUT YOU KNOW FULL WELL that TeraFlex has changed their mount and why! In other words, THEY KNOW FULL WELL what you have IS NOT PERFECT and should be replaced. That you wouldn't even consider it, that you would ARGUE about it makes you suck as a person.

Yes, you did. You QUOTED ME and even took the time to BOLD what I said. :naw:

Think what you want to think about me and my tire carrier I don't give a shit. I don't read every post in this forum so I wouldn't know that this fix is so readily available and they are just handing them out. Now that I do, I said I will look into. If that's not good enough for you, then I don't really care.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Think what you want to think about me and my tire carrier I don't give a shit.

Apparently you care enough to say that I'm an asshole for calling you out.

I don't read every post in this forum so I wouldn't know that this fix is so readily available and they are just handing them out.

First you argue and defend and now you make excuses. You're just full of it. You were one of the most active poster arguing with me on the first TeraFlex tire carrier break thread and you know full well that a new gusseted version was made available then AND that you could get one by asking for it.

Now that I do, I said I will look into. If that's not good enough for you, then I don't really care.

Clearly your pride has been blinding you from the truth and there's no reason why you shouldn't have known about this for A VERY LONG TIME. February of last year if I recall correctly.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Is his spare free for the taking if one of us finds it in the ditch on the side of the highway in Texas?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You can have it, but it won't fall off!!

Why does this comment not surprise me. Truly, you're the kind of guy that would allow his arrogance and pride blind himself to the truth. That you would put them before the potential safety of others is beyond me. Please do us all a favor and spend your time elsewhere.

USAFafsocEW

Wow! I am new to forums but glad I joined this one first. I have this tire carrier and will now be watching it or I think now I will just re-weld it and not stress about it anymore. I have a teraflex short arm 3in lift but want to go to long arm. Definitely not TeraFlex!

spider

Any "new" news on the maximus 3 tire carrier? I was contemplating a purchase of it. Looking for some owners that have em to post some reviews on how they like it and how it is.

Top Bottom