Offroad Evolution shop thread!

dillard09

Thanks guys! Just want to think Mel, Drew, and ask the guy as at ORE for their time and help! Best stuff from better people!

Anyone heard an update about the "support" that Mel is using on EVOlander to run a 37" tire on the stock carrier? There was a comment made on the instagram account several months ago regarding additional testing before disclosing and I haven't heard a peep about it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
You just need to loosen it. Get a big crescent wrench, that size open end wrench (1 1/4 maybe, can't remember) or a monkey wrench works fine also.

He needs to loosen the smaller bolt first. Do the LCA come with the adjustable sleeve (or whatever its called) anymore?

Edit: Never mind. I see what they did. :doh:

You just need to loosen it. Get a big crescent wrench, that size open end wrench (1 1/4 maybe, can't remember) or a monkey wrench works fine also.

Im with ya. So the big jam nut actually makes the adjustment? And im assuming you koosen the small nut, then retighten when your done? I may need to back my caster off a bit... might have a little bit too much now.

He needs to loosen the smaller bolt first. Do the LCA come with the adjustable sleeve (or whatever its called) anymore?

What you see in the pic is it. The rest is just good ol smooth shaft lca till you get to the other joint.

Attachments

• 1433476536352.jpg
    1433476536352.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 416

MarkW13

Pretty sure its bigger than 1 1/4. I use a big crescent. I believe evo sells a wrench. Don't quote me on that.

Top Bottom