Offroad Evolution shop thread!

Ok. It doesnt look like the thru hols are parallel so though maybe it would get in a bind.
Edit: the axle end and the frame end is what i mean.

You mean because the end isn't parallel? They are that way so your axle can move and the JJ's will do their job. Maybe I am not understanding. :thinking:

You mean because the end isn't parallel? They are that way so your axle can move and the JJ's will do their job. Maybe I am not understanding. :thinking:

I get how the JJs are supposed to work. I was more talking about how the two JJ ends appear to be maxed on articulation in opposite totational directions, all while the jeep is sitting level on the garage floor. Thought maybe i should try and center them up when sitting "neutral". Idk.

So after loosening the small bolt, rotating the huge ass nut makes the adjustment? I just wanted to be sure so i dont strip something out. Theyre pretty close. Prolly wouldnt hurt to dial down the caster a degree or two to get my pinion angle just a bit better. Mainly i just wanna fix this...

Looks a lot like mine.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430779281.706324.jpg
Just cleaner. :yup:

Ha. Agreed. (On both points) maybe im just being a little too OCD. thanks for the reassurance.

So is the adjustment process the way i described?

Another shot. Mine are just like yours and Franks. I think you'll be fine.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430780024.276386.jpg

Dont quote me on this, but one of the guys from NY who took a road trip out and stopped at evo got some of the older style large door decals, which he said was an in shop thing only they sell. I sure hope they offer the bigger decals on the site tho, would love a few myself.

Dont quote me on this, but one of the guys from NY who took a road trip out and stopped at evo got some of the older style large door decals, which he said was an in shop thing only they sell. I sure hope they offer the bigger decals on the site tho, would love a few myself.

Yes it was mrmet who did that trip and has the evo mfg logo on the side of his jeep. I also believe he is a dealer for them now as well.

Dont want to step on anyones toes, but I would be very interested in some if you could ship some back east.

I'll see what I can find out when I'm there. If they are available I'll grab a few. I have no problems dropping one in the mail for ya.

Top Bottom