Offroad Evolution shop thread!

StrizzyChris

I would think that these would look good as rear armor....only on a 2 door of course ;)

EVO-ARMOR-FRONT_medium.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ya I don't care but I also want true suggestions so I don't look like a dumb ass driving with the corners like that hmmmmm or do I just get the regular Evo corners?

You look like a dumbass for asking the same fucking question 12 times.

StrizzyChris

Ok last time i'm contaminating the EVO shop thread on this topic. You should ask all other questions on your own thread....

More like this
View attachment 94537
But I don't know why Evo doesn't make this no more :,(

These corners can not be ordered and they are an in shop option only. They need to install them before welding on the tubing at the bottom of the corners to assure good fitment.

ChaosNein

More like this
View attachment 94537
But I don't know why Evo doesn't make this no more :,(

For the LAST TIME! These are CUSTOM ones off fenders and ARE DONE IN OUR SHOP ONLY. This question has been asked and answered a number times and DOES NOT need to be asked and answered again.

Please stop posting on this thread regarding this topic.

Thank you

10frank9

Web Wheeler
For the LAST TIME! These are CUSTOM ones off fenders and ARE DONE IN OUR SHOP ONLY. This question has been asked and answered a number times and DOES NOT need to be asked and answered again.

Thank you
Perhaps I can help here Drew:

Para la última vez! Estos son los personalizados fuera guardabarros y SE HACEN EN NUESTRA TIENDA SOLAMENTE. Esta pregunta ha sido formulada y respondida un número de veces y no tiene por qué ser preguntado y respondido de nuevo.

Por favor, dejar de publicar en este hilo con respecto a este tema.

Skid_Kid

Perhaps I can help here Drew:

Para la última vez! Estos son los personalizados fuera guardabarros y SE HACEN EN NUESTRA TIENDA SOLAMENTE. Esta pregunta ha sido formulada y respondida un número de veces y no tiene por qué ser preguntado y respondido de nuevo.

Por favor, dejar de publicar en este hilo con respecto a este tema.

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Hightower

Thank you

Next time I am in town beers are on me!

Top Bottom