Offroad Evolution shop thread!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Brankz, I think your missing the point. The pics you just posted need to be custom made at EVO. The only corners you can have shipped to your door is the standard corners that use the factory flares.

Actually those looks like the four door builders on that rig. I could be wrong but they look like it and it really looks like shit.

Brankz

Brankz, I think your missing the point. The pics you just posted need to be custom made at EVO. The only corners you can have shipped to your door is the standard corners that use the factory flares.

Ya what he say is the fenderless for a 4 door. But I was thinking in installing them in my jeep I was going to paint match them or flat black

GCM 2

Actually those looks like the four door builders on that rig. I could be wrong but they look like it and it really looks like shit.

Yes they do look like EVO's builder quarter armor, and it does look pretty half-assed at that. Taste and style is very personal :doh:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ya what he say is the fenderless for a 4 door. But I was thinking in installing them in my jeep I was going to paint match them or flat black

Just drop your jeep off for a stretch and comp cut. Problem solved...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Now that you mention it, it does look like the builder corners. My mistake. I agree it just doesn't look right

Brankz

That's up to you. Are you ok with the gap? It's your jeep.

Ya I don't care but I also want true suggestions so I don't look like a dumb ass driving with the corners like that hmmmmm or do I just get the regular Evo corners?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ya I don't care but I also want true suggestions so I don't look like a dumb ass driving with the corners like that hmmmmm or do I just get the regular Evo corners?

Who's installing these? There is a lot of work with either ones.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

My two cents is just do the normal corners

Top Bottom