NOR CAL/NV 2023

It is but hard to see to the naked eye. There is videos, I’m sure you’ve seen, of people putting marbles on the floor and they take off rolling. Pretty wild.

That’s pretty serious. I have not seen that video. I follow a few construction podcasts that had a special on it. Pretty interesting.

We drove by and could not visibly determine if it was leaning. Lots of work being done around the base of the building though.

Their plan to underpin it with extended piles is pretty cool, but it sounds like they ended out disturbing the clay / soil even more in the process. Bet they wish they went the ~ feet down to bedrock the first time! Nothing like spending $500M on a plan that may or may not work.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That’s pretty serious. I have not seen that video. I follow a few construction podcasts that had a special on it. Pretty interesting.

Their plan to underpin it with extended piles is pretty cool, but it sounds like they ended out disturbing the clay / soil even more in the process. Bet they wish they went the ~ feet down to bedrock the first time! Nothing like spending $500M on a plan that may or may not work.
Pretty wild. They roll it basically what is uphill and it turns and rolls back. This was six years ago too.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Been after this one better part of 10 years with no luck

Live up to the hype?
I think so.

The Pliny the Elder is great and they have several others that are very good also. The three beers on the top left were pretty awesome especially if you like sours.

The double dry hopped Pliny was very tasty.

Bottom line- I’m going back today to drink some more- you know- just to make sure I am not mistaken! 🤣😂

1687881118275.jpeg

I think so.

The Pliny the Elder is great and they have several others that are very good also. The three beers on the top left were pretty awesome especially if you like sours.

The double dry hopped Pliny was very tasty.

Bottom line- I’m going back today to drink some more- you know- just to make sure I am not mistaken! 🤣😂

View attachment 391608
i think you need assistance…

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Apparently it’s not cool to mess with the marine life and you’ll probably be killed by a Tsunami!

IMG_6132.jpeg

We drove up Hwy 101, fantastic views!

The village of Jenner were the Russian River flows into the ocean
1687925032320.jpeg

This is where they filmed the final scenes from the Goonies movie. I was doubtful but my lovely wife made a point of proving it to me. Damn Google…..
IMG_6133.jpeg

IMG_6134.jpeg

IMG_6135.jpeg

IMG_6136.jpeg

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I stopped by Russian River Brewery again- in the name of science. Just wanted to make sure this beer is still as good as I think it is. 😉
IMG_6182.jpeg

Still awesome! I’ll check again tomorrow. 🤣😂
IMG_6183.jpeg

The location in Santa Rosa is cool, but is very small and a true brew pub format.

The Windsor location is a warehouse in a rural setting. It had a great beer garden, gift shop, restaurant, and large brewing facility. Both are cool but I like the Windsor location more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom