Next Generation JL for JAGS

JAGS

Hooked
Are you building a wine rack?

Now THAT is a good idea. [emoji41][emoji485]

Oh shit look out. Jason is getting his tools out..haha. Can't wait to see the final product. Remember measure twice cut once.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol just eyeball it. Ha ha.

Wood rock sliders probably won't hold up too well. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

They’d probably do better than Terraflex!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just some new teraflex bumpstop R&D. Lol.

JAGS

Hooked
Spotted this guy at the local HD. Damn these JLs look aggressive with the top off, even when fully stock.

IMG_5524.jpg

The Jtops shade is great looking on it. Just ordered a couple free swatches before pulling the trigger.

WJCO

Meme King
Spotted this guy at the local HD. Damn these JLs look aggressive with the top off, even when fully stock.

The Jtops shade is great looking on it. Just ordered a couple free swatches before pulling the trigger.

Indeed. Hormones get quite agressive when the top comes off. Even stock...

JAGS

Hooked
IMG_5992.jpg

The rookie just hit 5k as I pulled in the garage after picking up my daughter at practice.

Part of the reason I’m in no rush to build this thing.....

My driving consists of multiple trips to high school and practices a day, day after day, week after week. Rinse repeat.

Still has the new Jeep smell and still great to drive.

JAGS

Hooked
Hard to believe it’s been so long since I’ve posted here. [emoji33] Though it’s equally hard to believe I haven’t done any off roading since the New Years run.

Life has really nuked nearly all free time. But you got to do what you gotta do.

The rookie is still stock and turned 10k this weekend. Unrelated, we took a total last minute trip up to big bear to hit some dirt. Easy scenic trail. Clean air. Quality family time away from the city. Hit the spot.

IMG_5242.jpg
IMG_7944.jpg
IMG_7937.jpg
IMG_7939.jpg
IMG_5252.jpg
IMG_7946.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom