Next Generation JL for JAGS

JAGS

Hooked
First “shipment” received. That was FAST!!!

Thanks Eddie. And for anyone wondering the quality of shipping. Fully bubble wrapped ACC bar and brackets. Even received a couple bonus stickers.

Attachments

• IMG_7734.jpeg
    IMG_7734.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7735.jpeg
    IMG_7735.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 9

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First “shipment” received. That was FAST!!!

Thanks Eddie. And for anyone wondering the quality of shipping. Fully bubble wrapped ACC bar and brackets. Even received a couple bonus stickers.
Awesome! Glad to hear you got everything in good shape. Hope you're able to use it on a run with us soon (y)

JAGS

Hooked
Prepping for future things to come. Rear bumper delete for now. Have a mini fascia with D ring mounts waiting for powder coat.
Added a vinyl strip to reduce the tub appearance a bit and like the look.

Attachments

• IMG_8015.jpeg
    IMG_8015.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8017.jpeg
    IMG_8017.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8019.jpeg
    IMG_8019.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 21

JAGS

Hooked
Bits keep coming in. 😎 Rear “bumper” is stout and build quality is legit. Made in the USA as well, which was a selling point. EVO front liners. These will hopefully get dropped off for powder tomorrow when I pick up the first batch I dropped off last week.

Attachments

• IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 19
Curious if anyone knows the torque settings to these bolts on the rear JL frame?

View attachment 401531
In here I think? Under "Tow Hook Bolts" I assume.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
In here I think? Under "Tow Hook Bolts" I assume.
Yeah. Saw that when I searched before posting. 👍 But also saw other specs for rear and wasn’t sure what exactly that bolt location is on the passenger side. Drivers side has nuts essentially welded in place there. I have an email out to the manufacturer as well.

Yeah. Saw that when I searched before posting. 👍 But also saw other specs for rear and wasn’t sure what exactly that bolt location is on the passenger side. Drivers side has nuts essentially welded in place there. I have an email out to the manufacturer as well.
Ah, I guess I'd assume it to be the same. Hopefully they get back to you!

Top Bottom