New To The Forum and I Got Caught Lying!

south-park-wow-guy.jpg

Lol, that's kind of what I'm imagining also

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey everyone. I'm new here, but not new to Jeeps. Here is my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sport I call "Rubidog". It's got Dana 800 axles, 56" Teraflex Tires, and a MONSTROUS 9.4L Hemi V18!!!!!!!!!!

BUIM7900-1.jpg

You can also find me over in the "Tow Rigs" section where I post more vehicles I claim to be mine but really aren't.

That was awesome!!! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!

Funny reading through some of the douchebags post, one post says he got rid of it because he was tired of it and then 10 minutes later he says he gonna do alot of stuff and run 43's. he cant even keep up with his own lies

What kind of person makes all this shit up? tow thread and this, sounds like a real douche and I always appreciate how overlanderJK discovers the BS before it really becomes apparent. Makes ya wonder what the point is of seeming cool to people you have never met.

What kind of person makes all this shit up? tow thread and this, sounds like a real douche and I always appreciate how overlanderJK discovers the BS before it really becomes apparent. Makes ya wonder what the point is of seeming cool to people you have never met.

My opinion someone who has no friends cant make friends so they are looking for attention and acceptance.

Hey guys, new to the forum but not Jeeps. I've had a pretty good collection of Jeeps, just recently sold my JK8 and about to build me another Jeep here soon. Also plan on building a buggy too, might make a build thread on it in here.

New to the forum and got caught lying already damn!!!!!1

Top Bottom