New To The Forum and I Got Caught Lying!

Ddays

Hooked
The value placed on social media by millennials is astounding. I'm stunned this thread even exists on a Jeep forum. Taking the time to discuss current criminal charges against you on an open forum? WTF?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The value placed on social media by millennials is astounding. I'm stunned this thread even exists on a Jeep forum. Taking the time to discuss current criminal charges against you on an open forum? WTF?

Did you mean to post that here. This is the thread for the guy that lied about having Jeeps, and got caught.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Did you mean to post that here. This is the thread for the guy that lied about having Jeeps, and got caught.

Yeah, my post got caught up with this jackasses. When it got moved mine got sucked along with it. No worries...

Edit: Hahahahaha, I forgot who this dick with ears was until I went back a couple pages. LOL, this was an awesome bust!

Last edited:

Oreo_penguin536

Here's a pic of the old rig. 2013 JK8, 3.8 Atlas, 6 speed, 1 ton axles. Custom double triangulated 4 link rear, custom long arm front with 14" King coilovers front and rear. 40" Toyos on ATX Slabs. VKS pre runner armor, Warn Zeon 12k winch and a handful of other custom stuff I did to it.

View attachment 265225

Jeez how long did that take to build?! That’s a wicked heep ya got!

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone. I'm new here, but not new to Jeeps. Here is my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Sport I call "Rubidog". It's got Dana 800 axles, 56" Teraflex Tires, and a MONSTROUS 9.4L Hemi V18!!!!!!!!!!

BUIM7900-1.jpg

You can also find me over in the "Tow Rigs" section where I post more vehicles I claim to be mine but really aren't.

Now, this, given the context, is funny as hell :).

Top Bottom