New Jeep Ordered

Bluman

Jeep is on the way to Colorado. Arrival ~11/12. Hope to take ownership by mid-month.
Did it ever show up? Rail's a mess right now.
I finally got a build sheet just shy of 10 weeks after ordering and now I'm just hoping that I'm close enough that it just ships by truck. (Though shipping by rail from Toledo is about as straight of a line as the railroad can build. 😂)

Did it ever show up? Rail's a mess right now.
I finally got a build sheet just shy of 10 weeks after ordering and now I'm just hoping that I'm close enough that it just ships by truck. (Though shipping by rail from Toledo is about as straight of a line as the railroad can build. 😂)
Sure did. Been too busy playing with it to even post 🤣 got about 350 miles on it and I love it. I’ll do pics and measurements and the like soon enough. Haven’t even read the manual yet, but I did instal Mopar all weather mats and stubbed the bump.

Attachments

• 671C7231-9B00-4A17-AB77-266389F2C67A.jpeg
    671C7231-9B00-4A17-AB77-266389F2C67A.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 19

jesse3638

Hooked
Congratulations. We're loving ours too. Kent knew we already owned a jeep but still asked if we wanted him to run through it with us. We said no and and have just been figuring it out ad we go...haha. What are your thoughts on the Xtreme Recon package so far?

Congratulations. We're loving ours too. Kent knew we already owned a jeep but still asked if we wanted him to run through it with us. We said no and and have just been figuring it out ad we go...haha. What are your thoughts on the Xtreme Recon package so far?
Hey it’s my first Jeep so I can’t compare it to a regular Rubi, but it is a LOT taller and more badass than I expected for a stock vehicle. Seems a lot of established Jeep owners with years of experience in lifted Jeeps think it’s underwhelming, but for a noob like me this thing is everything I need and want. I have lots to learn about the vehicle specifics, but so far the journey has been heady AF 🤙

Rolled up Lookout Mountain with ice on parts of a 5-7% grade and the Jeep just crawled up that ice like it was on superglue stickies. No doubt my old Xterra would’ve been sketch going up there. Yeah I am deeply impressed and very in love with this Jeep LOL.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hey it’s my first Jeep so I can’t compare it to a regular Rubi, but it is a LOT taller and more badass than I expected for a stock vehicle. Seems a lot of established Jeep owners with years of experience in lifted Jeeps think it’s underwhelming, but for a noob like me this thing is everything I need and want. I have lots to learn about the vehicle specifics, but so far the journey has been heady AF 🤙

Rolled up Lookout Mountain with ice on parts of a 5-7% grade and the Jeep just crawled up that ice like it was on superglue stickies. No doubt my old Xterra would’ve been sketch going up there. Yeah I am deeply impressed and very in love with this Jeep LOL.
Well congrats on your first jeep. Coming from an owner of a JKUR (it was my first) I really think you can't go wrong with this package. I was not underwhelmed at all. You couldn't do it yourself for cheaper. The only think I plan on doing is getting the glide plate or something simular to protect the front diff drain plug, adding some aftermarket boatside sliders, some recovery gear and and ACM with on board air. I think it will pull 37's no problem. The biggest plus I see is getting 18+ MPG around town...haha.

Top Bottom