Need some suggestions/advice on tire carrier options

Robs_Red_JK

I have the poison spyder carrier on my jeep and it has been nice so far. It does still require drilling some holes in the body but not to many and doesn't require corners or different tail lights. Mine is the updated version and is easy to open and close. It just takes a little time to figure out where the adjustment needs to be. Also I only have a 35 on it so I'm not sure how much it would change with 37 instead. Also whatever you go with have it powder coated! I painted all mine and thought I prepped it and primed it well and it just doesn't hold up that nicely. Just thought I'd chime in a little on this one hope it helps. I do like the look of the EVO the best out of all of them for sure which really is the most important thing you should be considering haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I have the poison spyder carrier on my jeep and it has been nice so far. It does still require drilling some holes in the body but not to many and doesn't require corners or different tail lights. Mine is the updated version and is easy to open and close. It just takes a little time to figure out where the adjustment needs to be. Also I only have a 35 on it so I'm not sure how much it would change with 37 instead. Also whatever you go with have it powder coated! I painted all mine and thought I prepped it and primed it well and it just doesn't hold up that nicely. Just thought I'd chime in a little on this one hope it helps. I do like the look of the EVO the best out of all of them for sure which really is the most important thing you should be considering haha

thanks Robbie, gotta get back in the trail soon man!

I've decided to go with the evo cage/ corners. seems like the best option and best for the future of the jeep build. going to take a bit more time but hopefully in the next month or 2, want to get some other armor as well! thanks for everyone's input.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robs_Red_JK

thanks Robbie, gotta get back in the trail soon man!

I've decided to go with the evo cage/ corners. seems like the best option and best for the future of the jeep build. going to take a bit more time but hopefully in the next month or 2, want to get some other armor as well! thanks for everyone's input.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes we sure do! I should have some time in the next couple weeks to go explore.

That seems like a really good idea. Better planning for the long run and not have to buy something now just to replace it again in the future

Top Bottom