Name That Tool

jesse3638

Hooked

JKbrick

Gave away a bunch of free shit and built schools in Africa. Also found a man to stay with her..[emoji16]

Edit: Forgot to mention had a whole generation named after her and what a bunch of pussys they are.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So we have gone full circle here and gotten this thread back on topic. What tool would stay with Oprah? I had no idea she had any use for a penis

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Just got this yesterday
View attachment 312693
Probably obvious

I know what that is but I'll give others a shot at it. Extremely handy tool.
Exhaust hanger remover, and well worth the $15-$20.

Lmao, I just bought one too, I never knew it existed until I saw it mentioned somewhere. I can't wait to try it. Funny thing is, I was thinking about posting it here too.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

JKbrick

Exhaust hanger remover, and well worth the $15-$20.

Lmao, I just bought one too, I never knew it existed until I saw it mentioned somewhere. I can't wait to try it. Funny thing is, I was thinking about posting it here too.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

In the middle of my exhaust project laying on the garage floor I thought there had to be a better way than a prybar and piece of wood! Have not tried it yet

Coop

Caught the Bug
In the middle of my exhaust project laying on the garage floor I thought there had to be a better way than a prybar and piece of wood! Have not tried it yet

That is how I have done it, with a few scraped knuckles and smashed fingers, plus many four letter exclamations. You will have to tell us how well it works and where you got the tool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JKbrick

That is how I have done it, with a few scraped knuckles and smashed fingers, plus many four letter exclamations. You will have to tell us how well it works and where you got the tool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was only $18 on Amazon and it’s Lisle, made in USA [emoji631]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom