Name That Tool

RonG

Two years of mechanical and one of architectural drawing. I can’t say it helped my hand-writing, but it did wonders for my ability to think in 3-D.

It’s a loss that it’s gone from most schools.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Two years of mechanical and one of architectural drawing. I can’t say it helped my hand-writing, but it did wonders for my ability to think in 3-D.

Mechanical Drawing was great in school. Schools now don't even teach basic handwriting. It drives me crazy when I get on my 13 year old about it she tells me it's not the "olden days any more"!!! I'm fucking 33 🤣[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Hell, I still do a modified block writing to this day. Before those classes you couldn't read my writing for shit. 🤣🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Jsouder53

Hooked
Mechanical Drawing was great in school. Schools now don't even teach basic handwriting. It drives me crazy when I get on my 13 year old about it she tells me it's not the "olden days any more"!!! I'm fucking 33 🤣[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s why my wife loves teaching at a classical school, they still use the techniques and approach from “the olden days” [emoji23]

Top Bottom