My new Rubi, my new build

mds22

First off I hate mud, but had a get past a little puddle on the trail home... Water wasn't that deep, but just sunk like a rock in the soft mud. Gold bless winches ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451305595.168324.jpg

mds22

I'm 6'9" so for me jeeps are not the most comfortable vehicles. A couple weeks ago I order "big boy brackets" online to move my seat back 2".
All I can say is WOW, what a difference 2 inches makes. They did raise the seat up about a .75 inches but nothing to make it a negative.
I highly recommend them to any big guys out there.

mds22

Sprayed my jeep with Raptor Liner.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460351314.042428.jpg
I got tired of all the scratches and pinstripes. Here in the southeast it's impossible go for a ride and not deal with limbs the whole time.
I love the look (wife choose the Hydro Blue color) and texture. Time will tell if it holds up. $3600 linex or $350 DIY, but I did have help from a pro who let me use his paint shop.
I also added a Hard Rock Mopar hood
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460351747.729932.jpg

Twise

Sprayed my jeep with Raptor Liner.
View attachment 197827
I got tired of all the scratches and pinstripes. Here in the southeast it's impossible go for a ride and not deal with limbs the whole time.
I love the look (wife choose the Hydro Blue color) and texture. Time will tell if it holds up. $3600 linex or $350 DIY, but I did have help from a pro who let me use his paint shop.
I also added a Hard Rock Mopar hood
View attachment 197828

That looks dope. I was not a fan of the whole bed lined body thing, but for real that looks sick. Nice job.

mds22

I like it. I dig the color. How does it look in the sunlight?

It looks good, I'll post some pics. There are a couple of bare spots b/c I ran out of product.

I still need to do all 4 doors, 4 flares(black), and add a solid coat to everything else. So I'm far from finished

mds22

Still have to install my rock skins, but got my flares and everything else sprayed and installed. I hope the black rock skins will add a little more contrast. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461691945.586549.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461691968.227895.jpg

Top Bottom