My new Rubi, my new build

EVO oil pan skid arrived today!!! Oil skid, C-guss, and front LCA skids getting installed this weekend (hopefully)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438954469.338257.jpg

Your coming right a long brotha! I did enjoy the look of your storm trooper JK but hell the lockers are a must. I CAN WAIT to ditch my dana 44 rear and toss in Rock Jock Dana 60s. I've never gotten lockers on a wrangler before and I'm quite excited to see the difference

Your coming right a long brotha! I did enjoy the look of your storm trooper JK but hell the lockers are a must. I CAN WAIT to ditch my dana 44 rear and toss in Rock Jock Dana 60s. I've never gotten lockers on a wrangler before and I'm quite excited to see the difference

Big difference... Don't know how I lived without them

Finally got my Bumper and skid painted and installed. Glad to have that big piece of plastic they call a stock bumper replaced. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440636149.297995.jpg

I see that the headlight magically upgraded. :D haha I like those LEDs how much were they?

Yeah I forgot to mention my HeadLights. A local shop had those in stock. Paid $280 and they have a "lifetime" Warranty.
They have 2 LEDs (top and bottom) that can be hooked up as run-time lights that stay on all the time. Not as bright as TLs. But I like them.

I really like the build. I see that you are in Bham. Have you ever been to Stoney Lonesome OHV up in Cullman?

Thank you... Slowly coming together.
I'm fairly new to the area. I haven't been to Stoney yet but I've heard good things. I mainly just play around on the trails in LEEDS or wherever our local club sets up trips once a month.

Thank you... Slowly coming together.
I'm fairly new to the area. I haven't been to Stoney yet but I've heard good things. I mainly just play around on the trails in LEEDS or wherever our local club sets up trips once a month.

Its a great area, I have family up there and my wife and I would love to move up there. I just randomly found Stoney Lonesome on the net and look forward to checking it out next year after I get my JKU

Top Bottom